01

Warning: This is a Book 2. If you are reading this first, I highly recommend that you read My Best Friend's Boyfriend is A Werewolf first..:D (external link)
>This is set 3 years after Flo comes back to Korea.
>EXO will still be OTP12 here.
Note: All dialogues in BOLD are not usually in English unless stated otherwise.

Enjoy!!:D

Chapter 1 - Life as I know it

FLO POV

"This is Flo for 26 thank you everyone for coming!" I shouted trying to catch my breath as we- the 6 of us making the Core ( I consider that a rather silly name)- gathered on stage. Nate held out his hand as Julie grasped my other hand. I placed my hand in Nate's and all of us bowed, hands interlocked.

"Thank you everyone for coming! Always keep in mind. Knowledge is-" Aiden said holding out his free hand. His was in the end of the line.

"POWER!" The stadium shouted back.

"What a cliché line." I remarked. "Good night everyone! Have a safe trip back home!"

The crowd shouted back in phrases that I cannot understand. The lights flashed and the logo of the 26 burst in the sky line courtesy of the hologram. I watched it for a few seconds more before dashing off stage with a final wave.

"FANTASTIC SHOW GUYS!" Our manager shouted as he saw us coming.

"Thanks!" Queenie answered smiling as a staff helped her out of her coat. Her red hair bounced around and her green eyes gleam with a mixture of happiness and fatigue.

"Flo heads up!" Damon shouted. I held up my hand catching the water bottle before it brained me.

"Thanks D!" I said grinning as I uncapped it and took a gulp. Damon saluted his blue eyes sparkling- he always likes to mention that his eyes pale in comparison to mine, which I think is an exaggeration, I like thinking of his eyes as a deep lake colour- a mixture of deep blue and faint green which can be seen only in the light. His patted the head of one of our stylist as she tried to reach up to wipe his sweat, he laughed as the stylist resorted to tugging him via the tie so she can reach his face.

"Ms. Flo let me help you off your coat." My favourite assistant Carol said smiling.

"Nah I'll change in the plane. Is the car ready?" I ask looking for my bag in the dressing room.

"You're flying out tonight?" Nate asked me as he plopped into a couch. Nate smiled and I watch as his eyes morphed into slits- he reminded me so much of them since he was also Asian- Filipino in fact. His dusky brown colour will make my boyfriend happily sit with him since it will make him instantly whiter. With those thoughts I began looking around for my things. I want to go home.

"Yep." I said smiling as I start stuffing my stuff into my bag.

"Red eye flight?" Damon asked as he sat beside Nate.

"Yes." I said looking around if I missed anything. I glance at the two boys grinning at me and sighed. "Give me my elephant."

"Do you think the two of us are capable of hiding a full grown elephant Fluff?" Damon asked throwing an arm on Nate's shoulder. "We can hardly block its legs."

"You know what I mean.." I said narrowing my eyes at them but it only made the two grin wider and hug each other like dorks. "Guys come on! I want to go home and sleep!"