❤️ ƒσяту-єιgнт

Jiahui hummed to her favorite songs while working. She heard the bell ring as two familiar figures came through the door.

"Oh hey!" She waved at them, putting the cup of coffee down on the marble table for the other customers and heading back to the cashier counter. Jiahui was the only worker today, which was okay considering there were a fair amount of customers.

"Hey Hui!" Chenle waved, setting his hands down on the counter. "I wanna come over today"

"Uhh-" Jiahui has to think before answering Chenle. They did have a mission today, but would Donghyuck let them come over?
She didn't want to say 'I have to ask Donghyuck' again because it would sound like he's in complete control and Jiahui wouldn't get to do anything.

"I don't know, he might be doing work today..." Jiahui shrugged, peering at the few customers behind them. "Can you two step aside for a bit? I need to get these people"

The girl signaled for them to move their bodies to the right, to leave room for the people waiting behind them.

"Hi! What would you like to order?"

❤️

After she got all the people waiting, she focused back on Chenle and Jisung.

"It's fine if they have 'work.' We could always visit another time" Jisung didn't mind. He looked kinda tired, they both looked tired.

"You guys look extremely tired. I can see the bags under your eyes"

"Yeah. We both had a lot of homework to do since exams are coming" Jisung yawned, covering his mouth.

"Here, I'll give you guys some hot chocolate. No need to pay, you two really need sleep" Jiahui grabbed both of their hands, leading them to the back and listing them sit on a tiny bench.
Chenle and Jisung watched the girl as she swiftly made them two medium-sized cups of hot chocolate.

"Noona, you really don't need to worry about us. This is probably like- The first time I've stayed up in weeks" Jisung felt a little bad that she had to worry about him, it was probably normal to Chenle.

"Yeah, no need to worry" Chenle tried reassuring her, but she was still worried.

"Saying that won't make me drop my concern for you two. Is it due on Monday?"

"Yeah, we wanted to get it done" Jisung added. "I probably would've procrastinated"

"At least you thought of that, just try to do it earlier- Or just don't procrastinate" Jiahui insisted, handing the two teenagers cups of hot chocolate. "There, if you want more just tell me"

"Ok thanks, Noona" Jisung beamed before taking a small sip of his drink.

"You've been working a lot" Chenle mentioned.

"Yeah, I guess some of my coworkers are sick. It is flu season" Jiahui spoke, while making herself a drink.

"Oh wow, you should start wearing a mask then. I don't know if Donghyuck will take care of you or not"

"He will, Chenle, he will. He's a good guy, don't doubt him" The older slumped her shoulders because Chenle couldn't see her face if she pouted.

"I'm still thinking about if I accept this relationship or no?" Chenle tapped just chin, talking to himself while gazing at the ceiling.

"Chenle, you've never been an a relationship. I don't think you should chose yes or no, you should probably just chose yes- Because you have no experience in a relationship- Heck I don't think you've ever been in love" Jisung blurted, and the sudden words caused the oldest to snort and soon burst into a mini fit of laughter.

"Yeah listen to Jisungie, Chenle" Jiahui laughed.

"Hey! I'm not interested in love" Chenle really wasn't, he just wanted to focus on school and get good grades.

"You should start to be, your soulmate's probably looking all over the world for you"

"Yeah yeah. When I find her, I'll stay with her" Chenle declared.

"I hope you do. If you don't that girl deserves bette-" Jiahui was about to rant but Jisung stopped her.

"Noona, their soulmates"

"Right right..." They all bursted out laughing, but then, the bell chimed. "Ah, back to work I go..."

"We'll be back here. We'll leave when we finish our hot chocolate" Chenle informed her as she turned around to tend the new customers.