Chapter 1: Aurora Adams

Have you ever felt like you want to erase some memories that one day you were happy and glad for? Have you ever been so broken that you don't want to live anymore? Well..that's me now..
I still can't get over the break up with the person that meant the world to me..

Flashback 2 weeks ago

"Aurora, i feel like i have to tell you something but i'm not sure how you're gonna accept it." Leo said.

"Go on,ohh wait,i know what you're gonna say! You're gonna be like other times. You want to scare me and then say "i love you",right?" I said.

"Ummm,Aurora...this time is different..." he said.

"How do you mean "different"?" I asked and raised my eyebrow.

"I actually.. i-i don't feel like being with you anymore, i don't feel the love and passion i used to..i'm sorry but-" i cut him.

"Yo-you are breaking up with me?"a tear rolled down my cheek.

"Yes..Aurora,i'm really sor-" i cut him again.

"Leo,don't tell me you're sorry,just please,please tell me that this is another of your jokes.."i started crying,my heart hurt like never before.

"I'm sorry but i'm not joking,this time i'm so serious. I have a girlfriend, i was hidding her for a long time,but i can't anymore. Bye Aurora and accept it somehow." He said and left. I couldn't stop crying,i tried to stop him but i couldn't..

I went home,didn't bother to say hi to my parents and my little brother. I slammed the door behind me and started crying uncontrollably.

My parents were knocking on the door and were asking me what happened, but,i didn't reply on any of their questions.
The only thing that was on my mind,was him..
Leo White..

End of flashback.

"Mom,dad...i won't be able to stay there anymore. If i do,all of the memories with him,will come on my mind wherever i'll go in this city..If it's not a problem...ummm,can i please go to study my last year of high school in another country in the US?" I asked them.

They were shocked from the thing i asked them but after some time of thinking,my dad started talking.

"We totally understand you sweetheart, but,we won't let you go alone. If you go somewhere, we are going with you too." My dad said.

"But dad,you know,you don't ha-" My mom cut me.

"We have to. Later we'll look for some houses in Los Angeles and we'll see." My mom said.

"Mom,dad..i love you.." i started crying.

"Our baby.." They said and hugged me.

Being in they arms always felt so safe. Me and my family had a very big bond and we loved each other and supported each other always.

After a while i stopped crying,got out of their hug and I wiped my tears.

"Where's my little bunny?" I chuckled lightly.

"He's still sleeping,go wake him" My mom told me as she chuckled.

Marty's 4 years old. He's a real cutie. I love him so muchhh and i can't imagine my life without that smart kid.

I went to his room and as mom said,he was still sleeping.

I walked on my tip toes to his bed and kissed his cheek.

"Cutie pie, wake up it's 10 am." I said.
He didn't even bother to listen,ah i wanted to eat him so bad.

"Pssst,i know you're awake,get up or i'm gonna tickle you." i said.
He opened his mini eyes and looked at me.

"Sissy?" he said.

"Yes Marty?" I said.

"I love you."he said and chuckled. I made an "aww' face.

"I love you even more little bunny,now get up!" i chuckled, so did he.

"Okie sissy,as you say." He got up and kissed my cheek.

I love this little bunny. I chuckled once again and went downstairs where my parents were.

When i went to the kitchen, i saw them smiling as my dad kissed her on her nose.I really want a love like theirs. They are so long together, but they still love each other like the day they first met.

Ah love. Why Leo had to do this to me..?

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

I am so excited!!!

Today we are moving to LA! We found a house near by my new high school.
I wanted to become a photographer. I am also good in other things like dancing(i was a dancer),singing,playing a guitar, drawing,writing and many more things.
In my other school,i used to be bullied, the most of the students looked me as a nerd. Like what the fuck is their problem? I'm trying my best because i want to apply in a great college. I need to get a scholarship to get into it. That's why i've always studied a lot and stuff.
So,tomorrow is the first day of this school year. I really hope that i will be accepted better than in my other high school. No bullies and things like that. I also hope that i will make some new friends too!

Skdhkshs i'm so excited! I can't wait for what tomorrow will give me!

Thank you so much for reading this chapter. If i did some grammar mistakes or if this book seems cliché,please forgive me cuz this book is my first! I love you so much,thank you once again!♡
~Jase~