Chapter 23: Break up

Aurora's POV

I still can't believe what happened in the school garden 2 days ago. My boyfriend, well i don't know if he still is,kissed the crazy bitch Ema... Then like it wasn't enough, he walked out of the door in my hospital room without saying a word...

2 days passed by and i still haven't talked to Austin. Something is really up to him,but what,i don't know.

I was about to call him,but he called me and i picked the call up.

"Hi Aurora.. we should talk.." he said with sadness in his voice.
"Umm,okay,where and when?" I asked.
"In our usual spot (the hill) in 1 hour. Is it okay?" He asked.
"Sure,see ya." Then i ended the call and started getting ready.

After 40 mins i was done and i went on the hill... i have a pretty bad feeling..

When i arrived at the hill,i saw him. Gosh,i haven't seen him in 2 days and i missed him so bad..

After few seconds he noticed my presence. I sat next to him.

Austin's POV

The time is up Austin, now you should do it.. Remember that it's for her best..
I have to break up with her... that's the last thing i ever wanna do. I want to kiss her,hug her,be with her every second but as i said,for her best..

She came and sat next to me. Here you go Austin..

"Hi..." she said. I really missed her angelic voice... i didn't say anything cuz i was still wondering how to break up with her..
"Austin.." i saw sadness in her voice.
"Okay... i'll start then.. why did you do that?" She asked.
"It's for our best Aurora..i can't tell you anything more." I finally started talking.
"For our best? You think that kissing that bitch will make things better??" She said,she's right but...
"Yes.. Aurora, we must break up.." i said.

Aurora's POV

"W-what did you say? You want to break up with me?" He nodded his head.. my heart just got shattered in billions of pieces. I got tearly eyes,but blinked few times to prevent the tears from falling fall. I mustn't be this weak..
After a few moments i answered.
"Fine. I just realized that all of you are the same. Fuck you Austin. Don't ever call me or text me again." With this i couldn't hold my tears anymore. I let them fall and i got up. I wanted to slap him so bad,but i couldn't.. I one last time saw him in his eyes and then i climbed in my car.

When i arrived at home,i saw my parents and Marty in the living room,but i didn't say anything and i ran to my room. I slammed the door and cried even harder.

"Something bad happened.." Mom said to dad.
"Yeah..." dad said.
"I'll try to talk to her. Maybe i can help her." Mom said and got up from the couch and came in my room.

Austin's POV

She left..

It's over..

I broke her heart..

How am i supposed to live without her?
Why all of the worst things happen to me?

After she left,i brokedown.. i never felt this way for anyone. The pain that i feel right now,can't be compared to anything..
I lost the love of my life because of that bitch.. What's the problem with her? Why would she kill Aurora? Ah stupid ass,cuz she loves you..

I was furious. I climbed in my car and started the engine. I never ever was driving this fast as now. Guess where i was going. Of course at Ema's..

I wanna beat that bitch so bad,but again,i can't risk Aurora's life..

Breaking up with Aurora was the best i could do for her in this situation..

I hope she forgives me when all of this shit ends..

Aurora's POV

"Sweetie..." mom said and came by me.
"He broke up with me mom..." i hugged her and cried even more than before.
"He said that it's for our best.. Mom what's for our best in this situation? Why would he do this to me? He kissed the school's biggest bitch mom in front of my eyes.." i said as she wipped my tears.
"Hunny,he must have done this for a reason. I trust this guy so much. I can see the love that he has for you in his eyes. Give him time sweetheart. Everything will be alright." She said and hugged me.
"Maybe you're right..i'll give him some time..." i said.
"That's my baby." She said as she smiled.
"Thank you so much mom,i love you." I smiled.
"I love you too sweetheart." We hugged once again and she left.

I really hope everything gets well soon...

I love you Austin..

Austin's POV

I went home and laid in my bed.. I changed my mind on the way to Stacey's. I might cause more problems,so i went home.

Before i went to sleep i said these few sentences:

"I'm so sorry Aurora's, i promise i'll make everything better soon. Please forgive me and give me some time. I'll save you. Everything will be fine. I love you so much and i promise that i will take you back as soon as possible." After i said those words to myself, i fell asleep.

Thank you so much for reading this chapter,i hope you liked it!
What do you think? Will they get back together? Will Austin find a way to get things better? Will Aurora ever fogive him?
Find out in the next chapters!
I love you guys!♡
~Jase~