Chapter 26: Getting to know the truth

Aurora's POV

I woke up,did my routine and went to eat.
I was so happy cuz of the thing that happened last night.
"Hi family!!" I said happily.
"Someone is in a good mood. What happened?" Mom asked.
"He still loves me mom!!!" A wide smile appeared on her face. I showed her the messages from yesterday.
"I'm so happy for you sweetie!" She hugged me.
"Also,Marty,Austin said that he'd come on a visit later." I said and smiled.
"Yayyy!!! I really love that boy sissy!" He said happily. When i was with Leo,he didn't like him even a little. But with Austin he's different.
"Family, i have to go." I said and waved to them.
"Bye sweetie!" Mom said.
"Bye family!" I said.
"He really makes her happy." Dad said to mom.
"Yes,i'm so glad for that." They smiled.

Today i had Maths with Austin. He's still the best in Maths. Now we were learning Geometry, which was always the easiest for me.

I saw him sitting on the table,lost in thoughts. We still sit together on this class and also on Arts.

"Hi." I said.
"Hi,how are you?" He asked me and made a small smile.
"I'm good,you?" I asked.
"Me too." We smiled.
"Aurora, may i ask you a question about one exercise from the homework? I'm not that good in Geometry to be honest." He said.
"Oh wow,i am. I can explain you how to solve the exercise." I said.

After solving it,he said that he understood.

"Thank you so much." He smiled and looked around him. Probably looking for his girlfriend. Then he did the unexpected. He kissed me near my lips.

I was about to say something, but the Maths teacher came.

"Morning class. Open your books on page 146. There's a revision of the things we studied this week. Work with your partner." The teacher said.

So i work with Austin.

".....so this goes there,we draw the line and...... 120cm is the result,right?" He asked. Wow,he learnt so fast.
"Yup. Great job!" I said quietly.
"Thank you baby." He said. He called me baby after a so long time.. i wanted to cry.
"You're welcome,umm,Austin." I said. Then we wrote the exercises on the table and me and Austin got A's for this.

Now was time for our last class which is Arts. I sat again with Austin.

"So class, you know that i love when you draw abstract things." We sighed. Not again please...
"You'll draw your favorite scent. It can be a perfume, it can be favorite food....any scent that you like the most. Good luck." He said.

I looked at Austin. Which scent i like more than his? None. I really don't know what to draw...

I see Austin doesn't know what to draw too...

Austin's POV

Ughhh,abstract stuff again. Damn.

Which scent i like the most? Of course hers... She smells like strawberries and coconut. I can smell her at this moment too because she's right next to me..

She was thinking of what to draw too..

We made an eye contact and we both smiled. Then i started drawing.

After 20 minutes, i was done.
I drew strawberries and coconut. Then i colored them. It looked nice tho..

Aurora's POV

I decided to draw his scent. He smelled like mint and lemon. So i drew that. My drawing went great because i had him by my side. I felt his scent and drew it on the paper. Then i colored it.

We had 20 minutes more till the class had to end. Since the most of us were done,we were presenting our drawings..

It was Austin's turn. He drew my scent.. strawberries and coconut,that's my perfume.