Chapter 40: Engaged!!!

Aurora's POV

At the moment we are on the airplane.
I tried to sneak and see the name of the place where we're going,but anytime i tried he hid the tickets.
"Smartass! Don't try to sneak." He winked.
"Ughhh." I said.
"Then tell me how long the ride will be." I said.
"5 hours." He said.
"Wow,okay." I said.

At that time,we took some snaps, read a book,scrolled on Instagram, chatted with Sel,Tay,Ju and Grace and many other stuff.

"We're landing! Please put on your seatbelts." The driver said.

We finally landed. We took our stuff and got going,well not before he blindfolded me. Ughhhh.

After 15 minutes, we arrived somewhere and he removed the blindfold. We were in a hotel.

"Wow. Austin may i look at the view of the balcony? I might know where we are." I asked.
"NO!" He said.
"But Austinnn." I pouted.
"Noooope!" He said.

Yep,he didn't allow me.
It was now 7 pm.

"Love,we are going out and you will finally we able to see where we are." He said. Omg finally.
"Put the white dress on and get ready." He said.

I did as said but he was no where to be found. Then i felt a blindfold on my eyes again.
"But you said that i'd be able to see where we are." I said.
"I didn't say when." I could feel him smirking.
"Also, i didn't see you." I said.
"Nah,wait love,just wait." He said.
"By the way,you look amazing." He said and made me blush.

Then we went out of the door. I could feel everyone starring at us.

Austin's POV

Everything was going as planned.
We went out of the hotel and we didn't need to catch a taxi nor anything cuz Burj Khalifa was so close to our hotel called "The Adress".

I of course reserved the top cuz i wanted there only us

I of course reserved the top cuz i wanted there only us. We needed some privacy.

By the way,i wore a tuxedo. I knew she adored me when i wore tuxedos.

At the moment we are in the elevator. Reaching the 162 from total 163 floors.

And here we go,163th floor. I'm so nervous.