Chapter 39: Pizza Night

Aurora's POV

4 years passed by. We were now in the 4th year of college. Me and Austin are 23 years old by now.

We're better than ever. We're so deep in love with each other. We still lived alone in the house in New York. Our parents sometimes were visiting us which was so sweet of them.

I met a lot of amazing friends in my college too. I was still a friend with Selena,Taylor,Julia and Grace. They are really good friends. Even though we are away from each other, we try our best to meet up more often.

Ash proposed Grace. They will get married soon. Also Shawn proposed Julia they'll get married soon too.
And here's, still not engaged Aurora Adams.

Me,Taylor and Selena collaborated!
I got so famous after the collaboration.
People started following me wherever i went. The paparazzi was following me too. I hate them.

Guess what? I also got some fans. They created fan pages about me. Literally so cute. I followed their fan pages and they're so happy.

After college,i'll continue with my singing career but i'll also accomplish my target,to become a photographer.

Austin wanted to become a singer. He was already so famous cuz of me and my friends. He still has a perfect voice.

I was cut from my thoughts by my boyfriend.

"Hey love,what are you thinking about?" He asked me.
"Just remembering some stuff. Before some years,i was just a typical girl from Texas that was broken. Then i moved in LA and i found the love of my life. Then,i became friends with my idol...... and now i'm with you for 5 years already." I said.
"We spent 5 years together till now,but i promise we will spend the rest of our lives together." He said.
"You know that i love you right?" I said and we both chuckled.
"I love you way more! Now,get up. I have a suprise for you." He said.
"Omg,what kind of suprise?" I asked.
"I can only say that we'll go in another country and i can tell you to get ready. Also,bring the white dress we bought few years ago. Remember it?"He asked and kissed my nose.
"Omg yayy! Yes of course i remember." I said happily.
"Come here." He engulfed me in a hug.

Austin's POV

I talked with Julia and Grace.
They both got engaged and they told me that my girlfriend was jealous cuz she wanted to finally get engaged with me too.
Do you remember that night when we were telling each other how we see the future together? If not,she said that she wants to get engaged in Dubai on the Burj Khalifa's building and then get married in Hawaii. So,i'll start making her dreams true.

Tomorrow i'll take her to Dubai,hm,i'll just tell her to get ready. Also,do you remember that white dress that i bought her when we were at the mall? I never forgot about it. Then,i told her to save it and wear it when i will tell her. So she will wear it the time i'll propose her.

I was planning all of this for the past 1 month and it finally will happen. I asked her parents for allowance firstly of course. They allowed and were so happy.

I also bought the ring. She will like it.

Aurora's POV

Goshhh,i'm so excited. I don't know how i'll be able to sleep this night.

At the moment we're laying on the bed watching a movie. I decided to ask him something.

"Love?" I said.
"Will you give me a clue where we are going?" I asked.
"Ummm,Asia." He said.
"Wow Austin i'm sure i'll guess now. Asia is so 'small' you know??" I said and rolled my eyes.
"That's enough love. I will not say anything else." He said and smirked.
"Umm,how many days?" I asked.
"I don't know,we'll see." He said.
"Do our parents know?" I asked.
"Yup." He said.
"Hm,okay. I packed by the way." I said.
"Did you bring the white dress?" He asked. Why the white dress is so important?
"Yup. Why?" I asked.
"Not gonna answer." He said and made a devilish smile.
"Fuck you,i hate you. " I said and tried to get up but he didn't allow me. He brought me back to him.
"I love you way more. What can i do take that madness away?" He asked.

Austin's POV

"Hmmm,ORDER PIZZA!" She said and squealed. I chuckled. I love her sm.
"A pizza for my future Mrs. Walker is coming! Please hand me the phone from the chest of drawers." I said.
"Here you go!" She said and handed it to me.
"Thank you." I said and dialed the number.

"Yes,two pizzas without mushrooms." I said.
"Okay,it will be there in 30 minutes." The man said.

Yes,my girlfriend can eat 1 pizza. She adores eating,i don't know how she's staying in a great shape.

I'm honestly, so excited for tomorrow.
I can't wait to see what will happen.
I mean,will she say 'yes'?

After 30 minutes, the doorbell rang.

"I'll open!!" She said and ran to the door. Cutie.
"Hello,here're your pizzas. The bill is 10$." He said and i handed him the money. She ran to the living room and turned on the TV.

"Mmmm,delicious." She moaned on the taste of the pizza. I smirked.
"Idiot. Lemme eat my pizza in peace." She said,then we chuckled. She starred at me.
"Eat the pizza not me baby." I winked and smirked.
"I hate you." She said and took a slice of the pizza.
"Mhm. We both know that's not true." I winked at her.
Then we carried on watching the TV.

"Julia and Grace got engaged. I'm wondering when will we." She whispered. I pretended like I didn't hear her.
"What?" I said. She was cursing me in herself i know.
"Nothing, i asked what's the time." What a liar.
"11:30." I said.
"I wanna sleep." She said,gosh,she got mad istg.
"Okay. Me too." I said.

We got ready then we laid in bed. Well she was laying on the other side. I was facing her back.
"Love?" I said.
"Mm?" She said. Gosh,i hurt her..
"Turn around please." I said. She turned around.
I cupped her face and looked in her eyes.
"We will get engaged soon i promise." A bright smile appeared on her face when i said that.
"I love you." She said still having the bright smile on her face.
"I love you too." I said and kissed her.
"Goodnight love,tomorrow is a big day." I said.
"Goodnight love,i can't wait to see what's coming." She said and smiled before she closed her eyes.

My angel. My everything.

Thank you so much for reading this chapter, I hope you liked it!
This book is coming to an end.
Please don't forget to vote and comment.
I love you guys,stay safe!♡
~Jase~