Chapter 30: Finally Safe

As i walked in the house,i was hit with something on my head and everything got dark...

She caught us...actually me...

Ema's POV

After i said bye to Austin, i went in my car. I knew that Aurora and Austin were still together. I saw them yesterday when they were in the market. I couldn't stand this anymore. I had to kill this bitch. Austin is mine and nobody elses.

I was following them while they were at the mall. They were so happy together. Ughhh, i always was jealous of Aurora cuz she had everything that i didn't.

When they were eating their pizza,i heard their conversation. She said that after eating,she'll go home. So i went before her. Luckily no one was at her house. So i called one friend that knew how to open doors without a key and i went inside. I was waiting for the right moment to hit her. So when she came in,i hit her and she fell on the floor.

Here we are now,we are in an abandoned house. Barely someone knew about it.

She was still sleeping. So i went to talk to the people i had with me.

Aurora's POV

I woke up tied on a chair. I was at first wondering why i'm there but then my memories came back and i knew that Ema found me and took me there. My head hurt like hell. I miss Austin,i wish he was there to save me..

"Oooh look who woke up. Hello bitch." Ema... she came and slapped me.
"They'll find you! You'll go to jail! You bitch!!! You don't see that Austin doesn't give a shit about you? You don't see-" she slapped me again. She was furious.
"Stop talking bitch!" She said.
"Why would i??" I said. She was about to slap me,but a man appeared. He came by her and whispered something i didn't hear. Then she went out with him.
I was left alone..

Austin's POV

I woke up by a sound of my phone ringing. It was Marissa's (Aurora's mom) number. Why's she calling?

"Austin, is Aurora probably with you?" She was crying.
"No,i left her yesterday at her house. She's not there?" I asked.
"No son,she's not there. They are checking the cameras now. We are so worried." She was crying even more.
"I'm coming. Please call me if you find something." I said and hang up.

No no no no no,this mustn't be happening. NOOOO!

Aurora's POV

After what felt like ages,the bitch came back.

"Are you having fun?" She asked. Ughhhh, i wanna punch her so badddd.
"I'll accept that as a yes." She slapped me so bad! I wish i could slap her. Gosh please help me.
"Ohh pure baby,it hurts you? I'll slap you once again,maybe it will hurt less." She slapped me again.
"Since i'm here,why don't you go to Austin now? I'm sure he misses you. I'm sure he wants to kiss you so bad right now and grab your hair in his hands. Then he'll enjoy your witchy screaming." I said with a smirk. She was about to slap me,but then a man came.
"Be with her a little,if she does something knock her out and break her bones." She told him. He nodded.

The man looked good tho,i'm sure that under this face stays a kind person but he does his job. I decided to speak.
"Honestly, i know that there's a good person inside of you. You just do this for money." I said. He just looked at me.
"What's your name?" I asked. He looked at me but decided to answer.
"Jake." He said. He looked like he's in his late thirties.
"Do you have a family?" I asked. He nodded.
"I have a wife and two kids." He answered. I smiled.
"Have you ever thought how you'd feel if some of your kids was on my place now? I never would like that to happen to you of course, i'm just asking." I said.
"I'd be so angry and i'll kill the person that took my kid from me. I'd be so sad.." he honestly answered me.
"What about my parents and loved ones? I'm sure they feel the same way as you said." He nodded sadly.
"I wish i could help you." He said.
"You actually can and no one will know.." i said. He looked at me.
"Can you please call one number? Please. I promise i'll protect you and your family. You'll also be paid so much. You'll get rid of this bitch..." i said..
"Fine." I looked in his eyes, he was about to take his phone, but we heard the bitch's voice.