Chapter 7: Misunderstanding

Aurora's POV

Mondays,ughhhh. I hate them even more than fake friends.

I got up,did my routine, dressed up and put some make up. Because i woke up lately,i didn't have time to eat so i rushed to school.

I saw Austin. I walked on my tip toes and jumped on his back.

"My monkey,how many times i told you not to do that?" Awwe he pretended like he was mad and he had a puppy face.

"Awwwe don't do that face. You look so adorable." He smiled and kissed me.

"So we have Maths test today. Did you study?" He asked.
"Ummm,sorta. Please help me." I pouted.
"Okay i will." I smiled and hugged him so tight.

We walked in the hall to class and a girl came in front of me. I told Austin to go cuz i wanted to know what this bitch wanted.

"You took Austin from me bitch. You deserve to go to hell." She yelled to me.
"Wth bitch? Austin was never yours. Also we are together for 5 months. Get the fuck away from us." I said.
"You'll see that he's mine! I'll take him from you! Remember that bitch!!!" She shouted as i walked away. What's the problem with her?

We did the Maths test great. Well as i think so. This school day passed fast.
I kissed Austin and went home.

Tonight one classmate was hosting a party. I didn't plan to go cuz i had homeworks to do.

It was now 9 pm. I texted Austin but he didn't reply. I texted him few times more but he still didn't reply. Goshhhh,where is heee?? I called him few times more but nothing. Damn. What if Ema was not kidding with what she said? What if they both go on the party and something happens? Shitttt.
At that moment Ema sent me a photo message. She was with my boyfriend.
GOSH,i must go on that party! She mustn't take him from me.

I got ready and went on the party.
I went inside the house where were a lot of drunk teenagers. Some of them were taking drugs,some of them were having their khm,fun and etc.

I went deep in the crowd and saw.....Ema and him kissing... no no no,Aurora, this is just a bad dream. Tears started falling. I was shaking. I went by them and separated them.

"Aurora..." he sad slowly.
"How could you do this to me? What i did to deserve this? I believed you Austin. Go fuck your own business. DON'T YOU DARE CALLING ME AGAIN!!!" i ran away.
He was trying to run to me and talk,but that didn't happen. I caught a taxi and drove away.

I arrived home. My parents and Marty were not at home. They were in another country cuz of my parents work. Luckily...

I slammed the door. I broke down. I cried uncontrollably. I heard him knock on my door but i didn't answer it. I never stopped crying. I got billions of texts and calls from Austin. I cried to sleep.

The next morning, i didn't go to school. I called my parents and lied that i wasn't feeling well.

Austin kept calling me and texting me. He even came to my house and was knocking on the door. I answered none of them,nor the calls,not the texts nor the door.

I took my guitar and started playing "People You Know" by Selena Gomez.

"You were running through me like water
Now the feeling's leaving me dry
These days we couldn't be farther
So how's it feel to be on the other side?

So many wasted (wasted)
Nights with (nights with) you (you)
I still could taste it (taste it)
I hate it, wish I could take it back, 'cause