Chapter 36: Only Mine

Aurora's POV

Few days passed by and we were at home. We spent a great time together. Sara went back in London and we promised her that we'd come on a visit sometime.

Also Sel got back with Taylor in Los Angels. Yeah, they will collaborate. Omg!

Today,i'm meeting up with Sel and Tay.
Austin had some work to do and also my parents, so i had to take Marty with me.

Ding Dong.

We rang on Selena's door.

"Sissy, are we gonna meet the singer Selena that released the album Rare few months ago?" Smart kid.
"Yes sweetie. Also we will meet Taylor Swift, the one that released a new album yesterday, called Folklore." I said.
"Wowwww!" He said. Awwe i wanna eat him.

After a while the door opened.

"Hi Sel. How are you?" I asked her.
"I'm great,what about you? Also who's this little cutie?" She pinched his cheeks lightly. He chuckled.
"I'm great too and this is my brother Marty. I'm so sorry to take him but there was no one to take care of him." I said.
"It's okay Rora. I'm Selena. Nice to meet you little boy." She said. She's so good with kids.
"Nice to meet you too Selly and also,i'm a BIG boy!!" We all chuckled.
"Come in guys. Taylor is there." Omfg.

"Oh my God. Hi Tay!!" I said,tears were about to fall but Marty hugged me.
"Hi Aurora,Selena told me about you." Tay said. My tears fell down.
"Awwh,tears. Come here." She hugged me.
"I'm so sorry but this is so unbelievable. One of my favorite singers know me and my name." I said.
"Yes sweetheart. Do you know what's better?" She asked.
"We are actually friends from now." A bright smile appeared on my face.
"Thank you so much. I really love you and your music." I said.
"Thank you so much,i'm so grateful and glad." I nodded then we sat on the couch.
"Hello Marty. Do you know me?" Tay asked him.
"Yup! Taylor aaaam what's her surname sis?" He whispered to me. We chuckled.
"Swift." I winked him.
"Yesss Taylor Swift. My sissy loves you so much." He said. I blushed.

"So you guys said that you will collaborate. May i know something more? I promise i won't tell anyone." I said.
"Hm,what about me play it?" Sel said.
"No wayyyy!" I said.
"Yes way! I'll go to bring the guitar." Sel said.
"I'll be the first one to hear it?" I said and smiled.
"Yes! We knew that you'd ask,so i brought my guitar. Before you came,we were trying some new stuff for the song." Tay said.
"Wow. I'm so sure that the song is perfect." I said.
"Aww you'll hear it now." Tay said and Sel came.

"The song still doesn't have a name. But me and Sel wrote it together." Tay said.
"Wowww. I might help you somehow." I said.
"Girlsss,my sissy knows to play the guitar and also sings so goood!!!" Marty said. Shit.
"Omg really??" Tay asked. I nodded.
"What do you know how to play?" She asked me.
"All of your and Sel's songs. Also many others." I said.
"Wow! We'll sing and play together later then. Thank you so much for telling us sweetheart." She said to Marty.

They played and sang the song. It's brilliant and so relatable.

(It's a rumor that they'll collaborate. So i don't know anything and that's why i can't upload the song or anything else).

"Wow guys. This will be a hit!!!!! It will win the charts!" I squealed. They laughed.

After that,we played some songs together and many other stuff. Then we exchanged numbers.

Tay also followed me on all of my accs and she added me on snapchat. Wow. I can't believe that we are actually friends.

When she followed me,my phone died from notifications. From 100k followers, i climbed on 150k. Wow..