Chapter 2: Austin Walker

Aurora's POV

Today was my first day of school! Oh gosh,i've never been this excited in my whole life!

I woke up,did my routine and opened my wardrobe. Today i wanted to wear something simple yet beautiful. I took my navy ripped jeans,white crop top paired with my white vans. I let my hair fall naturally and put a little of makeup.

I went to the kitchen where my parents and Marty were and greeted them with a "good morning".

"Someone looks happy and excited this morning." Mom mentioned.

"Yes mom,it's my first day in my new high school." I said.

"I hope this time..everything will be better,i mean..no bullies nor anything.." i had a sad expression.

"No honey,everything will be fine. You'll make new friends and everything will go well" Dad said.

"Mom,dad...the thought that Leo won't be by my side is breaking me..I'm really wondering when i'll get over him,also,after him,i'm really wondering if i'll fall so deep in love again....Leo was everything to me,i got used to him. Everything will be different.." i stopped talking and a tear rolled down my cheek.

"Sweetheart, everything will be fine. You'll fall in love again,you'll love and you'll be loved. Now eat,because we don't want you to be late at your first day at school,so do you,right?" She caressed my cheek and kissed it.

"Right." I said and started eating my breakfast.

After 10 minutes, i was done and before i went out of the door,i looked at the mirror and said:"you can do this Aurora, just keep smiling,everything's gonna be fine." With that,i went to school with a bright smile on my face.

Austin's POV

Today was the first day of this school year. I woke up,did my routine, dressed up,ate breakfast and got in my car to go to school.

As i parked in my parking place in the parking lot, one girl caught my eyes. I've never seen her before. Maybe she was new or i haven't noticed her before.

She was so gorgeous. She had blue eyes and blonde hair. She was well shaped and was about 5 ft 4 tall.

After a second,she wasn't there,she disappeared from my eyes.

I went to my locker and checked my schedule,Maths. Good enough to start the day with.

I was about to go to my class,someone bumped into me.

It was her,the girl i saw from the parking lot.

"Oh i'm so sorry,i didn't mean it. I was just in a hur-" i cut her.

"No no nothing to apologize for,it was my fault. Wait i'll take your books. I'm so sorry." I apologized her. I took her books from the floor and handed them to her.

"Thanks." She said then she turned to go to her class but i stopped her.

"It seems like you're new there." I said.

"Yeah,i recently moved there from Texas." She said.

"Oh wow. You need help?" I saw that she was so nervous, i guess she couldn't find her classroom.

"Yeah,i was looking for the Maths classroom. I couldn't find it." She said.

"Let me see your schedule,i have Maths now too by the way." She handed it to me and i saw that we had the most of the classes together.

"Okay,since we have the most of the classes together, i can guide you to our classes." I suggested.

"That's cool,yeah sure. We better get going or we will be late." She said and chuckled.

"Sure. Ladies first." She chuckled once again. Wow,she's so precious when she smiles.

Austin,what's happening with you?

Aurora's POV

Wow,i've never expected that i'll make a friend this soon. I don't even know his name and i called him "my friend",what the hell Aurora?

He walked me to class. He was so cute. He had brown hair and dark brown eyes. He was so handsome, i can't say no.

You're talking shit Aurora, you better stop! I mentally slapped myself.

We sat together in the Maths class. We were learning how to solve some algebra exercises. Huh,i hate algebra to be honest,i never was good at it but the boy on my right was,i could say.

"Psst,how can i solve this? I literally don't understand anything." I whispered to him.

"Look,let's start solving the next exercise. You will follow my steps and rewrite. Okay? If you don't get it,i'll explain you in the free period. Okay?" He whispered too and looked in my eyes.

"Yeah sure,thanks." I said.

The next exercise was so complicated, oh gosh why do we have maths,it's useless. I was following his steps while he was solving the exercise and guess what? I FRKN UNDERSTOOD!

The class ended. We had the next class together then he walked me to my next class. The last class we had together again,it was Arts. Honestly, one of my favorite subjects.

We sat next to each other once again. Today,we had to draw something abstract. The only thing that fell on my mind was Love. As i was drawing,i was so deep in my thoughts. I was thinking of the happy moments with Leo,then,at the end came the break up part.. and a tear rolled down my cheek...

"Are you okay?" The guy next to me asked me. He wiped the tear from my cheek and looked in my eyes.

I sobbed before i gave an answer.

"Yeah,i'm okay. Just....never mind." i didn't want to bother him with my problems.

"O..kay." he answered and continued with the thing he was drawing. He was drawing something i couldn't understand what is. It looked well though,but i felt like something was missing.

"Can i help you?" I asked.

"Sure,i'm drawing something that i don't even know what it is." We both chuckled then he continued.

"Wow,yours looks amazing. Draw whatever you think will make this look better." He said and gave me his pencil.

"Okay and thank you by the way." He just nodded. I added some lines and with them the drawing looked awesome.

"Wow,thank you so muchh,this is so goood. I owe you something for this." He said as he chuckled. Goshhh he was so precious,awh.

"No no,it's okay,i'm glad you liked it." I said. We could have talked more but the bell rang. I smiled so did he and we started getting ready for home.
I was about to go,but i heard his voice and he ran to me.

"Hey,i forgot to ask you,what's your name?" He asked. Wow gosh,i totally forgot that we didn't say our names.

"I'm Aurora Adams." I said as i extended my hand.

"I'm Austin Walker." He smiled and extended his hand. We shook hands and went on our separate ways.

"So,Austin Walker..good." i said to myself and smiled.

Hi guys! Thank you so much for reading this chapter,i hope you liked it.
I love y'all sm♡♡
~Jase~