Chapter 3: Getting to know each other

Aurora's POV

Since we separated on our different ways yesterday, i couldn't stop think about Austin. We didn't even talk much but it felt so good.

I woke up,did my routine and opened my wardrobe. I took a pair of ripped jeans,green crop top and a pair of black vans. Then i put on a little mascara and a lip gloss. My hair was falling naturally. I looked nice to be honest.

I went downstairs,said hi to my parents and took something to eat. After that i rushed to the door and went on my way to school.

As i passed the parking lot, i saw him. Gosh,he looked so handsome even though he was wearing a simple outfit.
I felt someone put their hand on my shoulder. I turned behind to see who it was and it was him,Austin Walker.

"Oh,hi Austin." I said and smiled.

"Hi Aurora, how are you?" he asked me as we kept on going to our lockers.

"I'm fine,what about you?" I asked.

"Me too." He said.

"So,let's see our schedules. Well,my first class is Biology. What about you?" I asked him.

"My first class is Chemistry, ughhh."he said.

"What's the class after this one?" He asked.

"Sports. You?" I asked.

"Same. Let's get going or we'll be late." I nodded and we went on our separate ways.

Biology was boring,soooo boring. I mean,i loved that subject but the thing that we are learning is weird. Ecology, i'm wondering when we will stop with learning that easy stuff.

The class ended and i went on my way to the sports gym. I saw him and smiled to him as i went to change in the changing rooms. I was wearing a white shirt paired with black shorts. I put my hair in a ponytail and made my way in the gym.

I saw him,he looked so hot. I was literally staring but i didn't realize that. What's frkn happening to you Aurora??

Today we had athletic. I honestly enjoy running. When we were in Texas,i was going for a run every morning. It's making me feel better.

It was my turn to run with one of my classmates.

"3...2...1..RUN!" We started running as fast as possible. I was first!!! The class was cheering for me,i was so happyyy.

Then it was Austin's turn. The coach started counting and when he said "RUN",Austin sprinted.

Omg woww,he was so frkn fasttt,if i was racing with him,i would have been
1 km behind him. Literally.

He won and we all cheered for him. He saw me cheering and smiled to me. I BLUSHED.

The class ended,i changed in my previous clothes and made my hair once again.

As i walked out of the gym,i saw Austin waiting for me. I smiled and went to him.

"Wow,you're a very fast runner! Congrats on your win." I said.

"Same goes to you too." He said and started walking to our next class.

The classes ended and we walked out of the school together. As i was about to go,he stopped me.

"I'll drive you home" he said.

"You know you don't need to,but if you insist okay." I said and he opened the door for me. What a gentleman..

We talked about simple things then when i was about to exit the car,he stopped me.

"Umm,would you like to meet up later,we'll get to know more about each other?" He asked,i really could say that he was nervous.