Chapter 38: Leo

Flashback from the previous chapter.

Then we went to the park.

We were walking, then i saw something actually someone and stopped.

"Shit." I said and a tear fell down.

End of flashback.

It was him..

Leo White...

Austin looked at me.
"Are you okay Rora?" He asked me.
"I- don't k-know..." i said.
"What happened?" He asked me.
"I saw him and memories came back.." i said.
"Where did you see him? Where's he?" He asked me.
"Right there. The boy with the blonde hair and blue eyes... the one with the girl." I said.
"Oooh. Look at me." He said and cupped my face in his hands.
"I'm here." He said and smiled. I'm so lucky to have him. Then i was about to kiss him,but i heard Leo's voice calling my name.
"Look who's back. Aurora Adams, my formal girlfriend. What brings you back,did you miss me?" He said.
"Ah i didn't. Not even a little,you asshole." I said. His eyes widened.
"Wow. Also,who's this bo-" i cut him.
"This is my boyfriend. Love,this is the jerk i told you about." I said to Austin.
"I'm Austin. Don't play with my girlfriend and fuck off." Austin said.
"What if i don't want to?" Leo asked and smirked.
"You'll be beaten." Austin said and smirked. Omg i love this side of him.
"Oh really? Come here buddy." Austin clenched his fists and was about to hit him,but i stopped him.
"Love,he's not worth it." I said and smiled.
"You're right." He said.

Leo was about to go but i stopped him.

"Leo." I said. He turned around.
"Yes,baby?" He said. Ugh.
"Then,i was not brave enough to do this,but this time i am." I slapped him so hard. Austin didn't believe in his eyes nor Leo.
"Austin let's go now. Don't dare yourself to provocate with me again. Bye loser." I took Austin's hand and we walked off.

"Wow great job to my girlfriend!" He said and chuckled.
"This goes to you too if you ever hurt me." I said.
"Nah,that will never happen. I will never leave you." He said and smiled. I smiled back then kissed him.
"I love you." He said.
"I love you too." I said and smiled.

"Let's go back at Selena's. Ohh,well not before we go to my house." I said.
"Sure." He said.

Hey everyone! I'm so sorry for this short chapter,i'm quite busy.
I love you guys,please vote and comment.
Take care!♡
~Jase~

Until I Met Him [Finished]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें