Chapter 32: Disneyland

Aurora's POV

3 months passed by. Me and Austin were better than ever. We graduated and we found out that we'll go in the same college in New York.

These past days,we were looking for some houses and apartments in New York.

Today,we were looking for some too.
"Austin,Austin!! I found i found!!!" I squealed and sat next to him on the bed.
"Loooook. It's not that expensive and it's so beautiful and cozy.

"It has 5 bedrooms,3 bathrooms,1 kitchen and a big garden with a pool." I said.
"Wow,it's amazing. We should totally buy this!" He said.
"Don't you think that it's too big?" I asked.
"Nope,it's great size. When our parents will come or our friends, they'll be able to spend the nights in our house." He said.
"Our house. It's so surreal." I smiled"Yes,it's so surreal,i have never imagined that we'd live together. I already feel like i live with you. We spend days together." He said.
"One day,when we will get married, if you want to we can live in that house with our kids." He said. I got teary eyes and a bright smile on my face.
"I love you." I said.
"I love you more." Then he crashed his lips on mine.

" Then he crashed his lips on mine

*the house they found*

Since our parents were downstairs, we wanted to tell them that we found a house.

"Parents,we found a house!!!" I squealed, Austin hugged me from behind.
"Awwwwe,come here and show it to us." Mom said.
"Here. This house is...........and yeah,that's it. We love it so much. Can we please buy it?" I asked.
"Hmm,lemme think.."dad said. "Hm,YES." I squealed.
"Thank you,thank you,thank you!" We hugged our parents.
"So these days we'll go to New York to see the house. We'll call the owner." Dad,said. I started calling Tom by Dad too. They are my second parents,aren't they?
"Our kids grew up..they'll live away from us." My mom said sadly.
"Mommy,look at me. We will come on visits and you will too." I said.
"That's right. I love you sweetheart." Mom said.
"I love you too mom." I said and we hugged.

"So baby,wanna go out somewhere?" I asked Austin.
"Sure,where?" He asked.
"Hmm,for example,hm,to Disneyland?" I  asked. We were going there often.
"Yup! Get ready. I'll take a shower." He kissed my cheek and went to the bathroom.

I wore white top with black ripped jeans and white sneakers. My hair fell down naturally.

I was looking at myself on the mirror,when i heard him.