Chapter 12: Alone at home pt.1

Aurora's POV

Today's Friday. My parents had a meeting with some company in France. Marty went with them too. That means,home alone for three days! Uh huhhh!

I got up,did my routine, opened my wardrobe and took shorts and white tshirt. It was so hot outside and also i was in a good mood. I let my hair fall naturally and put some makeup. I looked nice. I didn't have breakfast. I ran out of the door,locked it and went to school.

When i arrived at school,i saw my boyfriend. I went by him and hugged him.

"Hi... sexy." I blushed.
"Hi handsome." I said.
"First class,Sports. What about you?" I checked my schedule and said.
"Same." He took my hand and walked us to class.

Today we had Volleyball. It went great. Well me and Austin were the best to be honest. We are both good at sports.

"Class ended!!!" The coach said.

I changed in my previous clothes and fixed my hair and makeup.

The next class was Biology, so i had it with the girls.

"Hiiii." I went by them and hugged them so tight. Since we are all in relationships, we don't see each other much.

"How're your relationships going?" I asked.
"Mine and Ash's goes great. Guess what? We had that thing yesterday. Skjshdks." Grace said and squealed. Me and Ju chuckled.
"How did you like it?" I asked.
"It was so gooood. It was my first time." She said.
"That's great sis!" I said.
"Ju,what about you and Shawn?" I asked.
"It goes great actually! He confessed that he loved me. I said that i loved him back!!!" Ju squealed.
"Yayyy! Finallyyyy!" i said. I was so happy for these two. They are like my two sisters. We tell each others everything.

After that class we had free period. Me and Austin went to the cafeteria to eat something. We took our orders and sat on the table.

"Guess what?" I said.
"Hm,what?" He asked.
"I'm home alone for 3 days!" I said.
"That's great baby! Can i stay with you?" He asked.
"Of course! I was about to ask you." I smiled. He kissed me quickly.
"You know,we can do something later." I said,he smirked.
"Mhmmm,i can't wait love." He winked me. I frkn blushed again. This person loves making me blush.

The rest of the school time passed normally. Now we were on a way to Austin's house.

We rang the door and mommy opened.

"Hi my cutiess!" She hugged us.
"Hi mom!" We both said in unison. Since that day,i started calling her mom. I really like her,she's a great person.

"Hungry?" Mom asked.
"Very." I said and then we all chuckled.

We ate spaghetti. They were so yummmyy. His mom cooks so goood.

"Mom,can i please spend the next three days at Aurora's house? She'll be home alone." Austin asked.
"Sure,why not." She replied and smiled.
"We'll come here,no worries mom." I said. This made a big smile to appear on her face.
"The way you call me mom melts my heart. Austin, if you frkn break or at the end of everything leave this girl,you're not my son anymore." She chuckled and hugged me.
"Awesome mom,thank you." He acted like he was mad,then chuckled.
"Okay mom,we'll go now. We'll come tomorrow for sure." He said.
"Of course hunny." Mom said.
"Thank you so much for this tasty lunch mom." I said. She just smiled and nodded.
"Bye mom!" Me and Austin said.
"Bye kids." She said.

We got in the car and went to the market. Well since we'll stay together, we'll need food right? I mean,food is life right?

"Let's take this and this and this...... and this." He looked at me and chuckled.
"Sure love. I'm wondering when we'll eat all of this." He said.
"No worries love,your crazy girlfriend can eat this all in one day." He chuckled, so did i.
"25 dollars." The cashier said. I handed her the money.

We left the things on the backseat and we drove to my house.

It was now 7 pm.

"Let's watch a movie." I said.
"Sure. Which one?" He asked.
"Titanic." I said.
"Of course love." He smirked and i played the movie.

Austin's POV

It was now the romantic part of the movie. Gosh i was so turned on.

"Love,what about we make our own scene of this part?" I asked.
"Mhm." She replied.

We removed each others clothes. I started kissing her body and explored her. Then,i went to my bag with clothes and took protection. I placed it on my member and smirked at her.

"Ready?" She nodded.

I didn't wait a second more. I entered her. Of course slowly. She moaned.

I kissed her lips and started going a little faster.

I could totally see the difference, now i felt that it hurt her less than the first time we had sex.

I was getting faster and rougher. She didn't say anything, she liked it. She was moaning. Music to my ears..

I kissed her and stopped the moaning.

Well since i'll be there for three days,i guess we'll do this more often. Plus it's the weekend tomorrow.

We went for three rounds and we collapsed.

"How's it?" I asked.
"Way better than before! It didn't hurt as much as the first time. This time i felt more pleasure." She was honest. I liked that.
"I'm glad to hear that love." I smiled and kissed her.
"I think for the next times,we have to be more protected. We'll buy pills tomorrow. Okay?" She asked. Awwee,she wanted to do it tomorrow again.
"Of course. Babies are not in my plans,well not in yours too." We chuckled.

We took a shower and then put only our underwear on. Then we laid on the bad and continued watching the movie.

Thank you so much for reading this chapter,i hope you liked it!
I love you so much.♡
~Jase~