Chapter 5: Becoming Official

Austin's POV

I woke up at the morning with someone's head on my chest. It was her. I still couldn't believe that we're actually kind of together. She was sleeping like an angel.

I really like her..♡

She suddenly woke up and i pretended like i was sleeping.

Aurora's POV

I woke up in a bad that was not mine. An arm was wrapped around me as i was laying on someone's chest. It was him.

I looked at him,he looked so precious.
I lightly caressed his cheek trying not to wake him. I still can't believe that we are kind of together.

"Austin, wake up." I said quietly. He didn't respond.

"Wake uppp lazy ass." Then i kissed his cheek.

A smile formed on his lips and he opened his eyes.

"Morning babe." Goshh his voice is so sexy in the morning.

"Morning." I said.

"Can i have a kiss?" He asked.

"Not until you get up and do your routine." i chuckled as he made the sad face.

We both got up and went to do our routine. When we were done,i gave him a cute kiss as promised. Then i hugged him so tight.

"So since we don't have school today, we can go somewhere out or visit my family. What do you think?" I asked.

"That'd be awesome. Let's have breakfast then we'll go."he said,i nodded.

It was now 1pm,i called my parents an hour ago and told them that i'm coming home with Austin. We got ready and got in the car and went on our way to my house.

"Are you excited to meet my family?" I curiously asked.

"Well,kind of. I'm scared if they don't like me." He answered.

"Don't worry baby. It will be fine. I'm sure they'll accept you well." I smiled and he smiled back.

Now i was about to knock on the door,but he stopped me.

"I'm so nervous." I could really see that. I kissed him lightly and hugged him.

"Everything will be alright." He nodded and i knocked on the door.

After a few seconds mom and Marty opened the door.

"Hi mom and Marty."i hugged them both.

"Hello Mrs. Adams and cute little boy." He extended his hand to my mom,but she chuckled and instead she hugged him. Then i saw Marty hug his leg. This was so precious. Awwwh.

My dad showed up and hugged me. Then he turned to Austin.

"Hello Mr. Adams. It's my pleasure to meet you." He extended his hand and my dad gladly took it.

"Welcome boy. Let's go to the living room." Dad said.

Goshhh i was getting so nervous. By now,my mom accepted him,so did Marty, but dad had a serious look.

"So boy,tell us about yourself." Dad said.

"So,i'm Austin Walker. I'm 17 and i'm in the same high school as your daughter.
I still don't know what i want to work but i'm sure i'll found out soon." Austin said. Dad nodded.

"Marissa, Aurora, Marty,can you please give me some time with Austin? I want to talk with him about something." Okay i was getting so scared. What will he tell him,what will happen?? Oh gosh,please let everything be alright. We left the living room and went to the kitchen.

"Mom,what will he talk for with Austin? I'm so scared,those two together. I really don't know." I said to my mom.

"You have a good taste for boys." We chuckled, i nodded.

"Maybe your dad wants to get to know him better or tell him something important. I don't know,we'll see." She said and smiled,i sighed and smiled too.

Austin's POV

Goshh,what he wants with talk to me? I'm so nervous, what if he doesn't like me for Aurora? Ugh. You can do this Austin.

"So Austin,i don't know what happened between you two yesterday, but Aurora seems so happy. I live for her happiness.
Thank you for making her happy." He said,i just nodded. Oh goshhh okay,chill Austin...

"Are you serious with Aurora?" He asked.

"Yes sir, i really like your daughter. I'll do everything for her." I said. He seemed okay with this.

"Okay. You seem like a good guy for my daughter. I like you for her. Just remember, if you hurt her,i'll chop your balls." He said. My eyes widened.

"I won't sir,she means so much to me. I'll never hurt her. That's the last thing that she deserves." I said. He got up and smiled. Then he did the unexpected.

"Welcome to our family kid." He gave me a guy's hug.

"Thank you so much Mr. Adams." I thanked him.

"You can call me Damon." He smiled and called his family back in the living room.

I'm so glad her family accepted me so well.

Aurora's POV

We walked back to the living room,to see them both with a smile on their faces.
I raised my eyebrow to Austin but he told me that he'll tell me later.

"Well kids,since you're there,we can have lunch together." Mom suggested. We nodded.

Marty stood me and Austin up and walked us to his room. We both chuckled.

"So smart cookie,what do you want to do?" I asked.

"Austin, are you sissy's boyfriend now?" Marty didn't respond on my question,wow thanks.

On his question, Austin looked in my eyes and was thinking what to reply. We weren't officially together yet.

"Yes cutie pie,i am". Austin replied. Omggg omg omg.

"Awwww i love you both so much." Marty said and hugged us.

"Love you too sweetie." Me and Austin said in unison.

We chuckled.

We played some games with my little brother and we ate lunch too. Me and Austin planned to spend the other half of the day together by sightseeing LA.

We said bye to my parents and we got in the car.

"Omgg it went greatt!!!" I squealed.

"Yesssss. I'm so glad for that babyy." He said.

"You'll tell me what you talked with my dad later,okay?" I asked.

"Okay." He said.

We got out of the car and we went in one peaceful place. He really knew a lot of places like this. It was awesome.

"So tell me" i said. He nodded.

"He told me that he noticed that i make you happier,that he liked me for you and also.." he gulped. "He said that he'll chop my balls if i hurt you." He gulped again and i chuckled.

"That's my overprotective dad for you." I said. He chuckled.

"Baby,about my brother's quest-" he cut me.

"Aurora,do you want to be officially mine?" he asked me as he extended his hand.

A wide smile formed on my face. Omg,did he really ask me this?

"Yesssss!" He kissed me and hugged me so tight.

"So we are official now? Thank you God,my dream came true." I chuckled at the words he said.

I kissed him passionately and our lips moved in a sync.

My dad was right,he makes me so happy.

Thank you so much for reading this chapter! I hope you liked it. I love you guys♡
~Jase~