Chapter 17: London

Aurora's POV

Yesterday was the best day ever. I got to meet my idol and not only that,we became friends. Skjshshshsj.

Today we're going on our excursion.

Since LA is 9 hours behind than London,we decided to leave at 10 am. My parents gave me some money and told me to take care,then we said our goodbyes.

Austin was waiting for me outside. His dad and mom were in the car too,cuz when we will arrive at the airport, they have to take the car back.

We arrived at the airport. Goshh,i'm so excited!!!

After 5 hours we arrived in the United Kingdom. We are staying in London. I've always wanted to visit this city. I really love it! Alsoooo,tomorrow we're gonna meet Sel! Can't wait!!!

"Love,tell me this is not a dream!" I said and squealed.
"Nope love,we are in London, wow gosh." Austin said, he was amazed of the view.

We got in the hotel and put the stuff there. It was night,so some of our classmates went to sleep and me and Austin were really excited and went sightseeing. The city is more beautiful at night.

"London is so beautiful. Visiting this place was always in my Top 5 list." I said.
"Same. I've actually been there once." He said.
"Reallyy?" I asked.
"Yes. But it was a while ago. I was like 10 years old. Many things have changed. Wanna go on one place?" He asked.
"Don't even bother to ask! Of course yess!" I said as we both chuckled.

He took me at a breathtaking place.
The Tower Bridge. Wow..

Happy tears rolled down my cheeks

"Austin,i'm so happy." I said.
"Me too Aurora." He hugged me.
"Do you know what makes this place even more beautiful?" He asked.
"Hm,what?" I asked,my arms were still around his neck.
"You." A wide smile appeared on my face.
"I love you so much." I said.
"I love you more." He said.

I kissed him and he deepened the kiss.

This was the best feeling ever. Being with your boyfriend in a place from your dreams and kissing him in front of one of the most beautiful places in the world.

We were sharing our rooms with one classmate. I was with Grace. Julia was with our other friend called Jessica. She's a really good friend too.

Austin was sharing a room with Ash. So you know, we can make some changes sometimes. Me with my boyfriend, Grace with Ash but this night,i wanted to stay with Grace and talk with her.

"Omggg reallyyy? You're telling me that you're a friend with Selena frkn Gomez? No frkn wayyy!!!" Grace couldn't believe me. I chuckled. It was honestly so unbelievable.

We were talking much. You know,it's still afternoon in LA so we weren't that sleepy.

At like 3 am,we both fell asleep.