Chapter 41: A pregnancy test

Aurora's POV

One month passed by since we got engaged. College was over that means we can go home and stay with our families and friends. We can also work our dream jobs. When we told our parents and friends that we got engaged, they were so happy for us and wanted to see us. So here we go,after 1 month from getting engaged, we went in LA.

Ding dong

We rang on the door. A happy momma opened the door.

"Auroraaa! My babyy!" Mom hugged me so tight. We haven't seen each other for 3 months.
"Austin, come here." She hugged him too.
"Daddy's princess came. Come here." We hugged. Then he greeted with Austin.
"Sisssyyyy!!!" Marty came and hugged me soooo tight. I couldn't breathe. He's now 9 years old. My cutie pie grew up.

We sat in the living room.
Soon came Austin's parents and our friends,Ju,Grace,Ash and Shawn. Tay and Sel were busy making some new music.

I went to my room with Grace and Julia.

"Psssst show me the ring." Grace said. I showed it to her.
"It's so beautifullll. Austin has a very good tasteeeee." Grace said.
"He really does." I smiled. Then i grabbed their hands to see theirs.
"Yours are amazing toooo. The boys have a great taste!" I said.
"So,um,when are you getting married?" Julia asked me.
"Well we still didn't talk about that. It stays on soon. What about you?" I asked them.
"Still on soon." Julia said.
"What about you Grace?" I asked her.
"Well here still stays on soon too." She said.
"Now tell us how it happened." Grace said.
"Well........" i started telling them.

We talked a little bit more,then we went to check on our boyfriends and families.

We saw Austin, Ash and Shawn talking.
I hugged Austin from the behind and kissed his cheek.
"What are you guys talking about?" I asked.
"NOTHING." They all said quickly and loudly in unison. Something is going on.

Austin's POV

I talked with the boys. We were talking about the wedding dates.

I told them that me and Aurora will get married in Hawaii. Since it's Spring there,i was planning the wedding in 2 months. In the middle of the summer. Of course i'll ask her if she wants too.

Aurora's POV

We spent a week in Los Angeles. We also visited Sel and Tay. They were so happy for us.

Also,Sel got married! We went on her wedding. It was 1 year ago.
And guess what?! She's pregnant with a girl. Awwwwh.

Taylor also got married. We went on her wedding too. It was 2 years ago. She has a 1 year old boy. Cutie pie.

The day before yesterday, we got back in New York.

"Love?" I said.
"Yes love?" He said.
"When we will get married, will we carry on living in this house?" I asked.
"Well if you want to. I was planning on buying another house in LA,so we could live in it and this one to stay like a weekend house." He said.
"This is a great idea." I said. Then i felt a pain in my stomach. I was going to vomit. I went to the toilet and yes,i vomited.

Yesterday, we had an unprotected sex. The idiot forgot to put protection.
Honestly, i was okay with getting pregnant, but i didn't know if he was ready to be a dad.

"Are you okay love?" He asked me.
"Mhm. Go to the pharmacy and take a pregnancy test." I said.
"A pregnancy test? You think that you're pregnant?" He asked and smiled.
"Yes." I nodded and smiled back.

After 15 minutes he got back.

"Here." He handed it to me.
"Love,i'm so scared. Promise me that if I'm pregnant,you won't get mad nor leave me." I said sadly.
"I will never leave you." He said and smiled.
"I want everything with you." He said. This melted my heart.
"I love you." I said.
"I love you too." He said and kissed me.

Then i went in the toilet.

Gosh,am i pregnant?

After 5 minutes i got out of the toilet.
We had to wait 10 minutes and the result will be there.

"Love,if i'm not pregnant, please don't be sad." He nodded and smiled.

Here we go,i had to check the test.

He was holding one of my hands for support.

I finally flipped it and.....i'm not pregnant...

A tear rolled down.

"Negative..." i said sadly.
"Austin, i'm so sorry." I said. He was sad,i could see that.
"It's okay." He said and faked a smile.

I hugged him. He hugged back.

"Honestly, i had a feeling like it's positive." He said.

This broke my heart.

"Do you wanna be a dad?" I asked him.
"Mhm.." he said.
"Are you ready for that?" I asked him.
"Yes." He answered. I couldn't see him sad..
"Then,come here." I said and dragged him to the bedroom. I took off his shirt and pants. He took off mine too.
"Are you sure?" He asked me worriedly.
"Yes i am." I said. A happy smile appeared on his face.
"I can't see you sad. Also,i want everything with you." I said.
"I love you the most. You really mean the world to me." He said happily.
"I love you the most too Austin, you mean the world to me too. Now,carry on." I said. He smiled and nodded before he entered me.

I have a feeling that i'll get pregnant this time..

Thank you so much for reading this chapter,I hope you liked it!
Please vote and comment your thoughts.
Will she get pregnant? How will Austin react? Will he stay with her,or will he leave her? Find out in the next chapters.
I love you,stay safe!♡
~Jase~