Chapter 16: Best Suprise Ever

Aurora's POV

Guess what?!
Tomorrow we are going on our excursion!!! Paris,Rome,UK... omggggg!

I'm going there with my boyfriend, also, guess what?! I heard that Selena will be in London the day we will too! Skjskhdjs.

I got ready,i packed everything, i also put the white dress Austin bought me and my CDs.

It was now 7 pm. I had to meet up with Austin. We're gonna meet on the hill.

"Hi love!" I said.
"Hi princess." He came by me and kissed me.
"Are you ready?!" I asked,i was so excited.
"Yupp! What about you?" He asked.
"Yesssss,sit down,i'll tell you why i'm this excited." He nodded and we sat on the blanket.

"The first reason that i'm excited is that i'll go somewhere with you. The second one,i got the chance to travel in Europe and the third one......guess it!" I said and squealed.
"I know this reaction. SELENA!"he said. Gosh,i love him!
"Yessssssss,she'll be in London the day we will be too! Can this be even better?!" I said and squealed once again. He chuckled.
"I hope we'll get to meet her. Also,when we will come back,i can take you to her house. It's 30 minutes away from here." He said. Gosh,he knows where she lives?!

I got up from the ground and grabbed his hand. He raised his eyebrow.
"I want that to happen now! I can't wait 20 days." He got up and chuckled.
"Okay,ma'am as you say." We both chuckled and climbed in the car.

After 30 minutes drive, as he said,we were by Selena's house. OMG.

"Austin, imagine her opening the door." I squealed.
"Baby chill." He said.
"Okay, i'm okay now." We knocked on the
high gate and waited for answer.

Austin's POV

Everything was going as planned.

Flashback yesterday

"Hi,am i talking with Selena's bodyguard Mark?" I asked.
"Yes. How can i help you?" He asked.
"I wanted to make a contact with Selena Gomez. We were texting on the social media." I said. We really were. I was so suprised that she answered.
"Sure." He told me to come,so i did.

I was in front of Selena's house. The guard opened the gates and let me in.

Selena opened the door and hugged me.

"Hi sweetheart. Come in." I was excited, i can't say no.
"I wanted to suprise my girlfriend. She's a very big fan of you. Is there a chance to meet you tomorrow night?" I asked her.
"Yes. What's your plan?" Selena asked.
"So.......... that's it. What do you think? Will she like it?" I asked.
"It will be awesome. She has the best boyfriend." We both chuckled.
"She also surely knows that you'll go in London in 3 days while we will be there too." I said.
"That's great. We can meet there too. I can sign her CDs or something." She said and smiled.
"Of course." I started getting ready to go.
"Thank you so much for doing this. You have a really good soul Selena." She smiled.
"Welcome baby,you too. I do everything for my fans. See ya tomorrow!" She said.
"See ya!" I said and went home.

End of flashback

She squeezed my hand from excitement.

In few seconds, someone opened the gate.

Aurora's POV

Tears rolled down at the same second i saw the person that opened the gate.

It was my idol. I was crying so bad.

"Hi sweetie." Selena said. Her voice's so angelic...
"Is this real? Selena are you real?" She came by me and hugged me.
"Oh my-" i cried even more.
" i love you so much Sel. Omg i can't believe this is happening. I love you so much. You're my every day inspiration. You mean so much to me." I hugged her once again and cried.
"I love you too sweetheart. Let's go inside." She said.
"Wait wait,wait a second." I turned to Austin.
"Austin, this was all your plan?" I asked.
"Yes love." They both smiled. I wanted to kill him for not telling me anything.
Then,i hugged him so tight.
"I hate you for hiding this from me." We all chuckled and i hugged him so tight.