Chapter 6: i love you ♡

Aurora's POV

It has passed 2 months since we became official. On one side,a lot of girls at school were so jealous. They were trying to make pranks to me,but i didn't fall on them. But on the other side,there were people that were so kind to us,that congratulated us and etc.

Maybe you're asking yourselves if we have friends. Yes we do. I made 2 friends. Their names are Julia and Grace. I love them so much. Also,i got to meet with Austin's two best friends,Ash and Shawn. They were so hot too,i can't say no. Pssst don't tell Austin.

We all hang up few times and guess what? Grace has crush on Ash and Julia has a crash on Shawn. When they told me,my jaw opened. But i of course supported them and i told my boyfriend about that. He promised that he won't tell the guys.

So today was Saturday. We planned a meet up in one cute cafe.

I went there with my friends and Austin did with his friends. We greeted the guys and made our orders.

"So guys,as we all know,we'll have a school excursion in 2 months. Will you all go?" Ash asked. We all nodded.

"That's awesomeee! Uh huhh!" Julia said,a little louder but nevermind. We all chuckled.

I whispered to Austin "a great chance to get the love birds together." He nodded and chuckled.

"So Austin, next Sunday is your birthday. Did you plan anything? Shawn said.(today is Saturday)

"Well not really. I want to spend the day with y'all,but the night with my girlfriend." Stop blushing Aurora, stopppp!

"Hm,nice nice,i'm wondering what you'll do that night." Julia said.

"Juliaaaa imma kill youuu,stop girl." I was blushing so much,they all chuckled.

We talked a lottt and then me and Austin got on the hill he took me when we first met up.

"So baby,what do you want for your birthday?" I asked.

"You." I blushed.

"I'm serious Austin." I said.

"Me too,i want you,i don't need anything else." He said.

"Um,okay." He smirked as i said that. Ugh,shit i didn't have to. Fuck you Aurora.

We still haven't confessed our love. I mean,we still haven't said the three words. I'm waiting for him to make that step.

We went to his house. I greeted his mom with a hug and we went on the attic. He took the guitar and grabbed my hand.
We got in the car and we went back on the hill we were before. We sat on the blanket.The sky was clear,we could see the bright dots on the sky. As i was looking in the stars,he started playing a song on the guitar.

The song was "All of me" by John Legend.

"What would I do without your smart mouth
Drawing me in, and you kicking me out
Got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down
What's going on in that beautiful mind
I'm on your magical mystery ride
And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright

My head's underwater
But I'm breathing fine
You're crazy and I'm out of my mind

Cause all of me

Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning

Even when I lose I'm winning
How many times do I have to tell you
Even when you're crying you're beautiful too......."

The song ended. He put away the guitar grabbed my hand and looked deep in my eyes.

"I love you Aurora." A tear rolled down my cheek and wide smile was plastered on my face.

"I love you too Austin." A happy tear rolled down his cheek too and he smiled too.

I wiped mine and his tears and kissed him. Then we hugged each other so tight and we didn't let go.

Then we played other songs and we made out much. We couldn't stop saying "i love you" to each other. That was funny and cute. We had so much fun together.

After 2 or 3 hours, we started getting ready for home. He gave me a ride home.

We got out of the car.

"Thank you so much for tonight. It was awesome." I thanked him.

"It wouldn't have been without you love." Awwe this was cute. I blushed.

"I love you so much Austin." I said.

"I love you more love."he said.

I kissed him and hugged him. Then we said goodbye and i got inside the house.

I went to my room. I was so happy!

I heard a knock on my door.
"Come in." I said.

My mom came in.

"Well sweetie,what's behind that cute smile?" I swear she knows everything. Moms.

"I was out with Austin. He played the guitar for me..............
He looked into my eyes and said that he loved me.
Mom,it was so cute. I said that i loved him too. Happy tears rolled down from our eyes........... that's it." She was so happy. Happy tears rolled down her cheeks too.

"My little girl grew up. I love you so much honey." She said as she sobbed.

"I love you more mom." I said.

After a couple of minutes she left my room. I was so happy and also tired.
I thought of that: "I want to spend the day with y'all,but the night with my girlfriend."

Goshhh are we ready to take that step? I really don't know. We'll see what our hearts will want to...♡

Thank you so much for reading this chapter, i hope you liked it! I love you!♡
~Jase~