Chapter 20: Made for each other

Austin's POV

I woke up with her on my chest. We both fell asleep yesterday,i mean of course we will,after what we did.

She slept like a little baby. I couldn't get enough of her.

I took my phone. It was 9 am. We had to get up and go to eat breakfast.

I opened Snapchat and took a picture of her. The sound of the camera woke her. Shit.

"I see someone takes pictures of me." She said. Cute voice.
"Good morning to you too. Yeah,i took one." I showed it to her.
"Shitt,i look terrible! Austin delete! I'll kill you! Delete!" She didn't stop saying that. Of course i won't delete it.
"Only in your dreams love!" I said and started tickling her.

At the end i won. I never deleted the picture i took from her.

"Love?" She said.
"Yes love?" I asked.
"Today you know we'll go sightseeing. We must take billions of pictures from us there!" She said.
"Omg that means I can take more pictures of my girlfriend!!!" I was dancing. We both were laughing so hard.

We also took one snap together.

"Now let's get up or the teacher will find out that we spent the night together

"Now let's get up or the teacher will find out that we spent the night together." She said.
"Maybe she already knows." I smirked.
"Austin,i hate you. Remove that frkn smirk." She said while blushing and laughing.
"Okay okay,i don't wanna be grounded." I said then we both got up to get ready.

We texted Ash to come here then Aurora to go in her room. That happened as planned. I really hope no one saw them.

Aurora's POV

I went in my room and told Grace about yesterday.

"Awwh cute. You both kissed at midnight in front of the Eiffel Tower?" She asked.
"Yess." I said and we both smiled.

We got ready and went to the restaurant.

"So class,as planned,today we'll go sightseeing Paris. Eat breakfast then you have 20 minutes to get ready to go." The teacher said.

We ate and went back in our rooms. Austin texted me.

Austin: Love,nothing to worry about. I was at the reception and i asked if the walls were soundproofed. They said yes.
Me: Okay,thank you for asking them. I feel way better now.
Austin: I love you.❤
Me: I love you more.❤

We got in the bus that was waiting for us and we went sightseeing.

We visited billions of places and also me and Austin took billions of pictures together.

As i was about to take a selfie of me,he took my phone and took a selfie from him. It was so cute.

 It was so cute