Chapter 35: What if he asks you to marry him?

*i had to add this picture of my idol cuz she looks so cute there. Isn't she? Also,she turned 28 yesterday 😭💕*

Aurora's POV

I was woken up by two people kissing me all around my face. Those two people were my little money and my boyfriend.
"Wakey wakey sissy!" Marty said and fell on the top of me. Ahh he always does this. Cutie pie.
"Come on lazy ass,get up." My boyfriend said.
"What's the time?" I asked sleepily.
"10 am." Austin said after he checked the time on his watch. The one i bought him for his birthday.
"Ahhhhh okay,also,nice watch." I winked then we all chuckled.
"Wake up baby,Sara called. She said that she'll be there in 15 minutes." He said.
"Oh myyy! Why didn't you wake me up earlier? Shit." I got up and went straight to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth,took a shower then took something nice to wear. Then i put some makeup and went downstairs.
"This is a record of getting ready." He chuckled and kissed me.
"When someone tells me something important unexpectedly and when i wanna look beautiful. Yeah." I said.
"You always look beautiful. But you're the most beautiful when you wear my shirt." He smirked.
"Idiot." We chuckled.

"Hello parents!" I said and went to hug them.
"Hey sweetie." Mom said.
"Breakfast for 9 people will be ready in a few." Mom Rose said.
"For 9?" I asked.
"Yesss,Sara and Dylan will join us soon." Sldhsjdsk.
"Okie!"i went to the living room where the other went too.

Ding dong.

Shit.

"This must be them!!!" Mom Rose.
"I'll open!" I said and Austin came with me.
I opened the door and saw a gorgeous girl and a handsome boy next to her. They were here!
"Omgg hiiiii!! I said.
"Hiiiiii!" Sara hugged me.
"Hi! I'm Aurora. Austin's girlfriend." I said to Dylan.
"Hey,nice to meet you,i'm Dylan." I extended my hand but he didn't take it,he hugged me. Real cuties.
"Hi bro." Austin said and they made a bro hug.
"Hi sis,haven't seen you in a while." He said to Sara and hugged her.
"Oh my God,Saraaaaa!" Mom Rose said and hugged her so tight.
"How are you my bunny? You grew up so much. I missed you so bad." She said.
"I'm great mom! I missed you so much too." Her voice is so cute.
"Come in sis." I said,a wide smile was plastered on her face,i guess it's cuz i called her sis.
"Sure thing sis." Awwwwh.
"Okay,thank you Sara. I'm extremely jealous and hurt." He put his hand on his chest the same way as on the video call.
We all chuckled even our parents.

We went to eat breakfast. I was starving.

"So i see my brother found a girlfriend." Sara said. That made me blush.
"Yes sis,i did. She's the best. I love her sooo much. Even more than you." He smirked. We all chuckled.
"I still love you little bro." She made a puppy face then chuckled. They both are so funny.
"How have you been doing in London?" I asked her.
"I've been doing well actually. I'm studying Medicine. I have 3 years left till i finally finish with studing and become a vet." She said and smiled to me.
"That's amazing." I said and smiled back.
"Me and Austin are planning on studying there in New York in the same college. He wants to be an artist,i wanna be a photographer." I said.
"That's awesome. When i was a kid,i wanted to live in New York. But now,i wanna live in London. Maybe because i have my boyfriend there and also many great memories." She said.
"London is a great city. Before few months,we had a school excursion. We were in London for few days. I really love that city. It was always in my top 5." I said.
"Actually same." She said and smiled.
"Bro,what are you studying for?" Austin asked Dylan.
"I wanna be a neurologist." He said. Wow gosh.
"Wow,brilliant." Austin said,he was amazed.

Then we talked about many other things.

"Is that a promise ring Rora?" She asked.
"Yes." I said. She took my hand to see it better.
"Bro,i never knew that you had a good taste." We all chuckled.
"Thank you thank you." He said.
"Oh you have too. May i see it?" I asked.
"Yup!" I took her hand. Gosh wow. It was amazing.
"You have a great taste Dylan." I said.
"Thank you Rora." He smiled.

We finished our breakfast and we sat in the living room. Our parents went out.  The boys went upstairs with Marty so I was alone with Sara.

"Aurora. I have never seen my brother this happy in my entire life. When he was with his ex,Lena,he never had this happy face." She said.
"Wow,really?" I asked.
"Yes. You make him so happy Aurora. His eyes are shinning when he sees you." She said and smiled.
"When i joined the call yesterday,i saw him and i was like: 'wow his eyes are shining like never before.' " she said.
"He's the cutest and the best boyfriend ever. He makes me so happy too. He's the reason for my happiness." I said and smiled.
"I'm so glad that you guys found each other." She said,i smiled.
"How come you two met?" She asked me.
"Well firstly,i moved here from Texas." I said.
"Oh yeah,what happened there?" She asked.
"My boyfriend broke up with me." I said and reminded of him.
"You don't need to tell me,you know,i'm so sorry." She said.
"I want to tell you." I said and smiled.
"So........yeah that's it and i'm here now." I told her everything that happened.
"Wow...you're such a brave girl. I'm so proud of you." She said and smiled.
"Tell me about you and Dylan." I said,she blushed.
"Well as you know i moved in London for college. The first day,you know,i didn't know anyone. I was like lost in another city,with no one by my side........ we became friends. Then i started having feeling for him. One night,he confessed that he has the same feelings for me and he kissed me. We are together since then. For 2 years. I love him so much." She said and smiled.
"This is so cute." I said.
"Do you see your future with my brother?" She asked me.
"Yes,i really do. He means the world to me." I said and smiled.
"What would you do if he asks you to marry him?" She asked me.
"Now or in few years?" I asked.
"No matter." She said and smiled.
"Even if he asks me now, i'd say 'yes'." I answered.
"Awwwwwwh." She said then we both hugged.

Austin's POV

I heard their conversation.

"Even if he asks me now, i'd say 'yes'."

This melted my heart.

They stopped talking and hugged. They love each other so much, they accepted each other so good.

Soon i came by them and hugged them.

"You'll wait a little love. Maybe 2-3 years." I said and smirked.

Aurora's POV

Shit!!!

He heard what i said. I blushed.

"You didn-" i said.
"I did." He said and smirked.
"I hate you." I said.
"I love you way more!" The three of us chuckled.  Then i kissed him.
"Awwwwh. I'll go to check the boys." She said and went upstairs.
"Were you serious when you said that?" He asked.
"Mhm." I answered and blushed.
"I'll marry you one day i promise." He said and smiled.
"I know love." I said and kissed him.

The rest of the day past normally.
I spent the night with my little bunny and my boyfriend.
I love nights like this.♡

Thank you so much for reading this chapter, I hope you liked it!!! Please vote and comment your thoughts. I love you, stay safe!♡
~Jase~