Chapter 13: Alone at home pt.2

Aurora's POV

I woke up with him by my side. I remembered our yesterday night. It was awesome. It's getting better and better everytime.

I kissed his cheek and started waking him up. Today we had to plan what we'll take for our excursion next week. The excursion will be around Europe. Italy,Austria, France,UK and Spain. We'll stay there for 15 days. Gosh,this will be perfect.

"Baby,wake up." I whispered and kissed his cheek once again. With that he opened his eyes.
"Morning sexy." Gosh,i forgot that we were both still only in our underwear.
"Morning handsome." I kissed his lips. His hand was thrilling my body,but before it could go to something more,i removed his hand and got up.
He pretended like he was mad,but then he got up too.

"So,today we have to go shopping for our excursion." He said.
"Yupp! First we'll go to the mall. Then we'll go to mom's house for lunch and also take some stuff you need,then we'll come back here and probably watch movies. Deal?" I asked.
"Deal sir." We both chuckled.

We ate breakfast and then we started releasing our plan for today.

We arrived at the mall and we went to the clothing store.

"Baby,try this." He said while passing me a white cute dress.
"Sure love." I went to the changing room and put the white dress on.

" I went to the changing room and put the white dress on

I went out of the changing room. He saw me and his jaw opened.

"If you don't take it,i'm breaking up with you." We both chuckled.
"Okay love,okay i'll take it. I like it so muchhhhhhh. You really have taste." I came by him and kissed his cheek.
"I'll go to change now." I went back in the changing room.

I'm wondering when i'll wear it but nevermind.

We bought a lot of stuff that we'll need for our excursion and then we went to the pharmacy. As said,we had to buy pills that avoid pregnancy. We are so unholy souls so we need them.

We took the pills,well we took many of them in case then we went to mom's house as planned.

"Hi mom!" Austin said.
'My cuties came! Hii!" She said and hugged us.
"You're staying for lunch right?" She asked.
"Sure." I said.

We sat in the living room.

"Sweetheart, when will me and Austin's father be able to meet your parents?" Mom asked.
"Well,at the moment,actually today and tomorrow, they are in France for work. When they come back,you can come whenever you want to." I said.
"Okay sure. Do you have siblings?" She asked.
"Yes,i have a younger brother. His name's Marty and he's 4 years old." I said.
"Awh,cute." She said.

We ate lunch and went back to my house.

As i opened the door,i felt his hands roaming my body. Gosh.. He thrilled kisses on my neck which made me so weak.

"Bedroom.." i said. He nodded.

He explored me firstly,as always,then went to take protection but i stopped him.

I got out of the bed and went to my backpack where i put the pills we bought.
I took one and drank it.

"Don't need to put it." He smirked and entered me. It felt way better than with that foil.

After few rounds we collapsed.

"I love you." I said and smiled.
"I love you more." He said and smiled back.

"This time it was the best from all. You entered me naturally, i mean,without that foil. It felt way better." I said honestly. He chuckled.
"Okay baby,we'll do it this way from now." He said and kissed me.
"Baby,i'm hung-" he cut me.
"Me too,let's go eat something." I love the way he reads my thoughts.

We made pancakes. Yummmy.

"Yummmmmy" i said as i tried them.
"Baby,we cook the best." He chuckled, so did i.

After our dinner, we went to watch some movies and then fell asleep.

Thank you so much for reading this chapter, I hope you liked it!!!
I love you!♡
~Jase~