Chapter 34: Facetiming with Sara

Aurora's POV

I was woken up with the smell of pancakes. Yummmy, i have the best boyfriend ever!

"Morninggg!" I said and hugged him.
"Morning baby." He said.
"Let's eat." He said,i nodded.

"So,i was thinking about something." He said.
"About what?" I asked.
"Wanna call my sister after we are done with eating?" He asked.
"Yesss!!!" I squealed.

We ate breakfast and Austin took his phone from the bedroom.

"Come here." I did as said.
"Here we go!" He said and called.

"Hi little bro!" His sister said.
"Hi sis,look who i have here." He showed me to her and she smiled.
"Ooh so you're the girl that Austin always talks about." She said.
"I guess." I could see a light blush.
"My baby is blushing!" I said and pinched his cheek.
"Nah,i'm not." He said.
"Mhm and i'm not Aurora hm?" I said.
"Guys,you're so cuteeee!" She squealed.
"Awww thank you so much Sara." I said and smiled.
"When can we meet?" Austin asked.
"Well i was planning on going in New York in 3 days." She said.
"New York? We are already there." I said.
"Omg greatt! Then i'll talk to my boyfriend and tell him that we should go tomorrow." She said. Wow.
"That'd be great. We also own this house, no need to book anything." Austin said.
"Omg i can't wait to see the house also to meet you guys!" Sara said.
"I can't wait to meet you!" I said,she 'awwwed'.
"Why didn't you get this girl earlier Austin?? Ah stupid bro." She said.
"I lived in Texas before. I came here last August." I said.
"Aaah i get it. Okie." She said.
"What do you wanna work in the future?" She asked me.
"I wanna become a photographer. I'm also a good singer." I said.
"She's not a good a good singer, she's the best singer ever and also she knows how to play the guitar." He said,i blushed.
"She also draws brilliant." He added.
"Austin, imma kill you later." I said. His sister couldn't stop laughing at us.
"I love you both so much,but Austin, i love this girl more than you." She said.

Austin put his hand on his chest acting like he's broken.
"I'm so broken and disappointed. My sister changed my place with guess who,my girlfriend. Wow,thanks sis." He said,we both couldn't stop laughing.

After an hour,she had to go.

"It was so nice to meet you Aurora." She said. Cutie.
"It was so nice to meet you too Sara." I said.
"Pssst, Austin, if you let this girl slip from your hands,you're dead." She said. I chuckled again.
"Deal sisso,nothing to worry about. I'm not letting this one to go anywhere. She's my everything. I see the future with her buy my side. And as the most importantly, i love her the most on this world." I got teary eyes.
"I love you too love." I said and kissed him.
"Awwwwwh. You guys are the cutest. Okay so,i really have to go. Talk to you tonight. I love you both so much." She said.
"Love you too!" Me and Austin said in unison.
"Made for each other." She said and smiled. We smiled too.
"Bye guys." She said and waved.
"Byeee!" Me and Austin said.

"I really like her Austin. You have a great sisterrr!!" I said.
"Gosh,she likes me. Wow." I said.
"She likes me for yo-" i was cut by his lips on mine.
"Chill baby,chill. She doesn't like you,she loves you." He said.
"She loves me more than she loves you." I chuckled and pinched his cheeks then ran away. I knew what'd come. He hates when someone pinches his cheeks. He tolerated me when we were on the call.
"Come back thereee! You'll payyyy! No pinching my cheeks!" He was yelling to me but i was running even more.

I could hear him run after me.

At the moment i'm at the beach. I ran so fast to there. I didn't have other place to go. I was looking at the sea when i felt someones hands on me.

He lifted me up and spun me.

"Noooooo!" I screamed.
"I told you that you'll pay!" He said. Then he lifted me down on the sand.
"You idio-" couldn't finish. He started tickling me.
"You thought it's over? Nah. I make a revenge for the day you kissed my cheek instead of my lips." He said and smirked.
"I ha-ate yo-uu." He was still tickling me.
"I love you more!" Then he stopped. I sighed and breathed in and out.
"I love you more." Then i kissed him.
"Nope,i do." He said.
"Nope,i do." We were cut by his phone ringing. It was his dad.

"Hey dad." He said.
"Hey son,we're coming to take you both. Be ready." His dad said.
"Actually dad,we're not going home. Tomorrow Sara will come on a visit there. She'll stay few days." He said.
"Sara is coming?? When did you talk to her?" His dad asked.
"20 mins ago." He answered.
"Oh wow,well we'll call her and we'll book few more nights." His dad said.
"No no,dad you guys are staying at our house." Our house,wow.
"Hm,okay then. I'll call Sara. See ya son." His dad said.
"See ya." He ended the call.

"Probably our parents are coming and stay there for few days." He said.
"Yup,i heard." I said.
"So no time alone. Ughhhh. The house will be full......" he said.
"Ah my unholy soul." He smirked. Then he pouted. I knew what he meant.
"How can i reject that face? You got me." I said then he took me in his hands and we ended in our bed.

We went at it and laid in bed.

"I love you no matter how many times i say otherwise. " I said and smiled.
"I love you way more." He said and kissed me.

We took a 2 hour nap. We were woken up by the sound of the bell.

"That must be our parents. I'll go to open the door." He said,i nodded.

"So kids,yeah Sara is coming tomorrow. We all will stay in this house. We bought some stuff that we'd need. This night we'll be staying there and also the following 4 nights." His dad said.
"Okie,it's totally fine with us. You can guys stay how much you want to. And it will be fun!!! So many people in one house!!!" I said happily.
"Yessss! So many people. This will be so cool." Mom said.
"Yayyy!! I'll spend the nights with my sissyyy!" Marty said and hugged me.
"Sweetie,you'll sleep with mommy and daddy." Mom said.
I looked at Austin, he nodded.
"No problem mom,he can stay with us. I'll get the chance to cuddle with my cutie pie!" I hugged him so tight.
"Love you sissy." He said and kissed my cheek.
"Love you more munchkin." I said and kissed his cheek too. Everyone was in "awwh'.

Night came,we were in the bed reading a story to Marty. I took a glass of water and started drinking it.
"Sissy,will you two have kids?" The water i drank came out of my mouth. I couldn't breathe for a second. Gosh that question. We never talked about it with Austin.
"Munchkin.." i looked at Austin.
"Yes we will sweetheart." Austin said.
"How many?" He asked. Gosh.
"2 or 3." Austin answered. I nodded.
"Awwwwh yayyy! When will you two get married?" He asked. Gosh,curious kid.
"It's to early to think about it. We're only 18." I said. Austin nodded.
"Okay. Goodnight sissy and Austin." He said and kissed our cheeks then fell asleep.

We smiled looking at him sleeping.

"Did you mean what you said?" I whispered.
"Yes. I wanna have family with you in the future." He said and caressed my cheek.
"I love you." He said.
"I love you more." I said and placed a soft kiss on his lips.
"Night." I said.
"Night love." He said.

Then we fell asleep.

Thank you so much for reading this chapter,I hope you liked it !
Pls vote and comment. I love you,stay safe!♡
~Jase~