Chapter 33: New house

Aurora's POV

Today's the day when we'll go in New York to see the house and probably buy it. I'm so excited!

At the moment we are on the airplane. I'm sitting by the window next to Austin.
My head is leaned on his shoulder.

"Baby?" I said.
"Yes love?" He said. Gosh,i still get goosebumps when he calls me love.
"I'm so excited. I can't wait to see the housee,omg." He lightly chuckled.
"Same love same. I can't wait to see it too!" He said and kissed my forehead.
"Um love?" I said again.
"Yes baby?" He said.
"When will i meet your sister?" I asked.
"Hm,she's in London now. We can call her later and we can see her and talk to her. We'll talk with her and ask her if she's planning on coming here soon." He said.
"That would be awesome. I really wanna meet your sister. She seems like a very nice and kind person." I said.
"She really is,just like you." He said and kissed my nose.

Soon we arrived and caught taxis.

After 10 minutes we arrived at the house.
The house was further away than we expected.

I'm in love with itttt.

*imagine the house having a sea view*

"Wow,it's more beautiful than in the picture." I said admiring the house.
"Yes,i agree." He said.
"Let's knock on the door and talk to the owner." Dad said.
"Okie!" I squealed. They all laughed.

Ding dong..

I was so excited, Austin caught my hand to comfort me. I smiled at him,so did he.

"Hello." The tall man said. He was in his late forties.
"Hello Mr. Steiner. We called you yesterday and told you that we were interested in buying this house." Dad said.
"Mr. Adams right?" He asked.
"Yes sir." Dad said.
"Okay, come in guys. I'll show you the house." The owner said.

Wow,it was so beautiful...

The living room had a sea view. It's so beautiful.

Then he showed us a beautiful bedroom also with a sea view

The bedroom had a balcony with the sea view. Wow..

I was now staying on the balcony admiring the beautiful view. I was amazed. Then i felt two arms around my waist.
"Austin, i really love this house. It's so beautifulllll!" I said.
"Yess,is! It's the most beautiful house i've ever seen to be honest. But do you know what makes it more beautiful?" He asked.
"What?" I asked.
"You." He said and we both smiled.
"I love you idiot." I said and turned around.
"I love you way more beautiful." He said and we kissed.
"Just look at this view. What's better than living near the sea? This house is like heaven." I said.
"Yes it really is. We really should buy it and live there. Just the two of us." He said.
"Yes,just the two of us." I smiled and hugged him.

"Kidsss,come downstairs!" Mom said.
"We are coming!" I said.
"Let's goooo!" I said and i dragged his hand. He chuckled.

Soon we were all in the beautiful living room.

"So kids,we made a deal about the prize of this house." Dad said.
"I want both of you to close your eyes." We did as said.

After few seconds,i felt a metal in my hand.
"Open." Dad said.
"Omfgggg,it's ours??" I squealed,he handed us the keys. Austin looked so happy and suprised too.
"Yes,it's yours now." Dad said. "Come here kiddos." We hugged him so tight. Soon everyone joined our hug.
"Thank you so much Dad. I love you so muchhh!" I said and hugged him again.
"Don't thank only me princess, thank Austin's parents too and also your mom." Dad said.

I came by mom and dad and hugged them so tight,then thanked them. So did Austin.

It was time to go home.

"Kiddos,we decided that we'll spend the night there in New York. You'll stay in the house and we all booked some rooms in a hotel near by. Byee!" Mom said.
"Bye parents!" I said.

Then when i closed the door,i felt a hand on me. That hand was going from my waist downer.
"You're so unholy.." i said.
"Only cuz of you." He added.
"What about we check how comfy the couch and our bed are?" He smirked. I smirked too and nodded.

Firstly,we went on it on the couch in the living room. Then we went in our bedroom and we ended on the couch on the balcony with the sea view.

Then we got back in our bedroom and snuggled in the bed.

"I love this house even more now after this." He said and smirked again.
"Same unholy soul." We both chuckled.

"I love you idiot." I said and chuckled.
"I love you more babygirl." He said,then we kissed one more time and fell asleep.

We spent the first night in our new house. ♡

Thank you so much for reading this chapter, I hope you liked it!!!
Please vote and comment your thoughts.
I love you,stay safe!!!♡
~Jase~