Chapter 21: Prom proposal ♡

Austin's POV

The following days in the excursion passed so fast. Me and Aurora took billions of pictures together also shared so many moments together. We visited places in Italy, Austria, Germany and Belgium. It was just awesome. The class knew about me and my girlfriend,so we didn't have to hide from anyone.

Few days left from this school year,which means after them we have to apply in colleges. I'm honestly scared of Aurora's decision. I really don't know where she wants to study her college. What if she wants to go in a city so far away from mine? I really don't know.
Also,the graduation is coming,prom, that means asking her to go with me on the prom and other stuff.

These last days of school are so boring,like,we know all the grades and everything and we still go to the damn school.

Nevermind. Right now,i'm going to Ash's house. Shawn was already there.
Grace and Julia were already at Aurora's house, so yeah.

I'm gonna talk with the boys about the prom and other stuff.

Aurora's POV

Right now i'm at my house with Grace and Julia.

"Girlsss,graduation and prom are coming soon!!!" I squealed.
"No more school!" Julia said.
"No more exams nor anything!!" Grace added.

We all chuckled.

"Guys,do you have in plan what you're gonna wear on the prom?" Julia asked.
"Well still not. I still don't know if Austin wants to go on it with me." I said.

Both of the girls were going with their boyfriends on the prom. The guys asked them,i'm wondering what is Austin waiting for.

They both showed me what they will wear. Grace will wear a sky blue long dress and Julia will wear a rose long dress.
Both of their dresses were awesome.
Well i have in plan wearing a black or red long dress. I'll see.

We talked much then i said bye to the girls.

After few seconds, i got a call from Austin.

"Hey love. Be ready tonight at 7. I'm taking you somewhere." He said.
"I should wear a dress or something casual?" I asked.
"A dress." He said. Hmm,okay.
"Okay,bye love." I said.
"Bye princess." Awh cute.

Austin's POV

So this night i'm planning on asking her if she wants to go with me on the prom. Tonight will be special.

Aurora's POV

It was now 5 minutes until 7.
I wore a baby pink dress and I combined it with white high heels. I put a little of makeup and i curled my hair. I looked beautiful.

Austin texted me and said that he's outside.

"Bye family, i love you!" I said.
"Bye sweetie,have fun!" Mom said.

I walked out of the house and i saw Austin. He was wearing a white shirt with dark blue pants. Handsome.

"Hi handsome." I said.
"Hi gorgeous." He said and hugged me.
"Get in the car,we are going on one place." He said. I did as he told me.

"Where are we going?" I asked.
"Not gonna say anything." He said.
"Ughhh." I said and sighed.

After 10 minutes, he blindfolded me.

"Ahhh,how much left? Are we close?" I asked.
"Yes,we are there." He said and removed the blindfold.

"Oh my-" i said. I was amazed.

 I was amazed

"Austin..this is so beautiful." A tear rolled down from happiness.
"Not as you love. Come here." We smiled then sat on the stairs. Close there was a table with food. It was just so beautiful and romantic.

As i was admiring the view,Austin took my hand.

"Aurora?" He said,i raised my eyebrow.
"Do you want to go with me on the prom?" He finally askedddd!
"Yes!!! I was wondering when you'll ask me you idiot!!!" We both chuckled.
"Come here." He engulfed me in a hug.

After some time,we went to eat the food placed on the table. It was so delicious, i can't say nope.

"Love,we're going on another place." He said. Wow.
"Okay,where?" I asked.
"Not gonna tell you." He chuckled.
"Pfffft okay." I rolled my eyes as he chuckled.

After 10 mins we arrived. We arrived on the beach.

I took off my high heels.

We were going for a while then something caught my eye.

"No wayyy!!!" I said and looked at him.
"Yes wayy!" He said and smiled.

It was so cute. I came by him and kissed him.

"Someone is getting naughty." He said.
"Mhm." I kissed him again and he got turned on.

He laid me on the bed and continued kissing me. He unzipped my dress and threw it on the sand. I removed his clothes and also threw them on the sand.

He gave me pleasure,i then gave him too.
Then,he broke the kiss and took protection.
Gosh he knew before that we'll get turned on. Smartass.

He kissed me passionately again and entered me. The pain got replaced by pleasure so fast. We've done this so many times,so it hurts less.

We had a looong sex. This time it felt the best from all the times before,maybe because we were in a romantic place (the beach),all of the stars were watching us. I chuckled in myself.

"Baby,this time was the best from all before." I said.
"Yes." He said and kissed my forehead.

"Baby?" I said.
"Yes?" He asked.
"Thank you so much for everything." I said and caressed his cheek.
"You're welcome love." He kissed my nose. Why so cute?

"I love you." I said.
"I love you more." He said. Then we both kissed and went under the blanket. After that,we both fell asleep.

Thank you so much for reading this chapter! I hope you liked it!!!
I love y'all sm♡
~Jase~