Chapter 18: Spending time with my idol

Aurora's POV

30 minutes after Sel called, i was ready and we went on our way to the hotel she was staying.

After 20 minutes i was there.

"Bye love,have fun!" He said.
"I'm so excited. Thank you,bye baby!" I kissed him.

I was in front of the hotel. Wow,it was so beautiful.

I got inside

I got inside. Wo- i was cut.

"Hi Mrs. Adams. I'll guide you to Selena's room. She's waiting for you." He said.

Goshhh,did he just call me Mrs. Adams? Selena,you're a legend.

I knocked on the door. After few seconds Sel opened it.
"Hi sweetie. How are you?" She said and gave me a hug.
"Hi Sel,i'm great. How about you?" I asked.
"Me too. Come in!" She said. I nodded and came in.

Gosh, the room was so biggg and beautiful.

We sat on the large bed

"Wanna order coffee or something?" She asked.
"Sure." We ordered coffees.

"It's so beautiful there." I said,i was still admiring the view that the room had. You could see the whole London from the big window.
"Yeah. I always loved this place. London is so beautiful." She said and smiled.

We talked much. We got to know each others more,we shared some memories, we laughted together and a lot of other things.

"Aurora, did you watch the 13 reasons why?" She asked.
"Of course! I watched all the seasons. It ended so sad. I expected it to end happily." I said.
"Yeah, actually same. I thought there'd be a happy ending." She said.
"Do you think that Hannah did the right decision?" I asked her.
"Well,probably. Because, you know,she had a very hard life. Her friends left her,she was all alone. A lot of people broke her heart also..she was...used. What do you think?" She asked me.
"You're right,but,she had to think of the people around her. Her family, Clay..." i said.
"Right." She said.