Chapter 19: Paris

Aurora's POV

The time in London passed so fast.
As promised i took my friends and boyfriend to Selena's hotel. We all were so happy and had so much fun. We said goodbye to the girls and they left,so did Selena. She went back home in LA.

At this moment,i'm in the airplane,sitting next to my boyfriend. Today we are going to the city of love,Paris. We'll stay there for 6 days.

After 2 hours we arrived in Paris. We went to our hotel. I was staying again with Selena,and Austin was staying again with Ash.

I went to their room and called Austin.
It was 9 pm.

"Love." I said while knocking on the door.
"Hey love." He opened the door and said.
"Wanna go out to explore The City Of Love?" I asked,giving an accent on the last few words.
"Yesss. Let's just ask the teacher if we can." He said.
"I already did,she allowed." I said.
"Let's go!!" I squealed.
"Okay." He chuckled and took my hand.

We took a taxi.

"Bonjour." The driver said.
"Bonjour. Sera-t-il possible de se rendre à la Tour Eiffel?"(can you please take us to the Eiffel Tower?) I asked the driver on French. I knew some stuff. Austin looked amazed.
"Bien sûr."(of course.) I nodded.

"You never told me that you know how to speak French." He whispered to me.
"Now you know baby." I smiled. He smiled too.

After 30 minutes the driver took us to our destination. We payed and got out of the car.

"Au revoir."(bye.) I said so did the driver.

"So love,we are in the city of love,in front of the Eiffel Tower." He said.
"Mhm. This place looks better than i ever imagined." I looked amazed.
"Wanna go closer?" He asked. I nodded.

"Did you know that if you kiss the one you love in front of the Eiffel Tower at midnight,the love between you and them will last forever?" He asked.(it was now 11:30 pm.)
"I've honestly heard about that but never believed that it's true." I said.
"Have you ever been there before?" I asked him.
"In France,never." He said.
"Wow.. i've actually been in France,but it's my first time in Paris." I said.
"That's awesome. When were you in France?" He asked.
"Umm,maybe 4 years ago." I said.
"Why didn't you visit Paris?" He asked.
"I wanted to so bad,but my parents told me that we didn't have time. We were there cuz of my father's business. So yeah." I said.
"But now i'm there with the person i love." I said and smiled.
"Me too love. I love you so much." He said.
"I love you too Austin." I said.

He leaned in to kiss me but i stopped him. He had a confused expression.
"What? It's still not 12 am." We both chuckled.

"I wanna meet your sister to be honest. Do you have a picture of her?" I asked him.
"Yes sure." He showed me the picture. Gosh she was so beautiful. In the picture she was with her boyfriend.

"She's so beautiful

"She's so beautiful." I said. She was way more beautiful than me..
"Yes she is. Look at me." He said. I looked at him.
"You're more beautiful." He said and kissed my cheek.
"Thank you." I kissed his too.
"Tell me about her." I said.
"Well her name is Sara. She's 20 years old and she studies Medicine in London." He said.
"Wow cool,i wanna meet her so bad." I said.
"You will baby." He said. I nodded and smiled.

It was now 12 am.

He kissed me like there was no tomorrow.

"I love you so much

"I love you so much." He said and caressed my cheek. I could see so much love in his eyes.
"I love you too love." I said and smiled.
"I'm so happy to have you in my life." He said.
"I'm so happy to have you in my life too." We smiled.

He kissed me again and hugged me so tight.
"Baby,will we spend the night together? I miss you." He whispered on my ear. Ah sexy voice.
"Mhm,i miss you too." I said and hugged him tighter.

Austin called Ash and told him that we'll spend the night together. He said okay.

We stayed 30 minutes more and went to our hotel.

He unlocked the door. We both went in. He closed the door and pulled me to the wall then kissed me passionately.

He took me in his arms and put me on the bed. Gosh it was getting so hot there.
He removed my clothes,i removed his and he started kissing every inch of my body.

After a while i took the pill and he also put protection on his member. Then he entered me. It made me moan.
"I hope the walls are soundproofed." He smirked.
"Hopefully, or the whole hotel will hear me moan." I said.

I tried my best not my moan nor anything, but this boy was going so fast and rough and i couldn't help it.

After few rounds,we collapsed on the bed.

"We haven't done this in a while." I said.
"You're right baby. We must do it more often." He said.
"I love the way you moan my name love." He smirked.
"Remove that smirk you idiot." He smirked again.
"Remove it or no sex in the next 4 weeks." I said,his eyes widened.
"Okay,i'm not gonna smirk anymore, just don't ground me on that way." He was like a little puppy.
"Okay love okay." We both chuckled.
"Since we are in the city of love,we'll go at it over and over again. Be ready love." He said and smiled.
"I see i see." I sighed. He chuckled.
"Okay,we better go to sleep cuz it's 3 am." I said.
"Okay,come here." He laid on the bed and tapped his chest. I did what he said,i laid my head on his chest. I felt so safe there.

"I love you." I said.
"I love you more." He said.

Those were the last words i heard,i guess i fell asleep.

Thank you so much for reading this chapter, I hope you liked it!
I love y'all sm♡
~Jase~