Chapter 22: Heartbreak

Aurora's POV

Have you ever woken up and felt like something bad is going to happen?
That's me right now..

Today is Monday,which means,2 weeks till graduation and 1 week till prom.Yeah,here the stuff are different..

I haven't seen Austin in a while. Since the prom before 3 days. Something is up to him..

Today i decided to wear something nice.
I wore my light blue ripped jeans with a white one sleeved shirt. I straightened my hair and put some makeup on. Then i went to grab something to eat.

"Hi family!!" I said.
"Hi sissy!" Marty came by me and hugged me so tight. He's growing so fast! He will soon be 6 years old. My little babyboy will start going to school soon,he's so excited.

Ah baby,trust me you don't wanna start.

Marty likes one cute girl called Ellie. She's also 5,soon 6 years old. Ellie is a daughter of my mom's friend Alice. We are actually so close. My brother and Ellie are so cute together. They share their toys and i can clearly say that my brother is so overprotective to her. Once one boy took her toy and she started crying. Then my brother appeared and lightly slapped the boys cheek so he got the toy back. He gave it back to Ellie. Then she hugged him and kissed his cheek. My bro blushed. Awwwh.
I'm sure there will be some chemistry between them in the future.

I ate and went to school. Gosh,that feeling from the morning still didn't disappear. As i walked to school,i saw Ju and Grace talking in front of Grace's locker. They looked so serious and worried about something that i didn't know what. I went by them and they stopped talking.

"Hi girls! What's up? What were you talking about?" I asked.
"Nothing much." Ju said and smiled. She frkn hides something.
"Grace,what's going on? I know Ju's hiding something." I asked.
"Ummm,nothing." Grace said,goshh they are lying.
"There's something going on. Aren't we friends??" I asked.
"We ummm,we'll let you see that by yourself." Ju said then they left.

What i have to see?

It was now lunch time. Before i went to the cafeteria, i went outside in the school garden. I was looking for my earring that had fallen from my ear before.
I felt like i was followed by someone..

As i got outside, the thing that i saw broke my heart..

Austin was kissing Ema (the girl that kissed Austin at the party)...Tears fell down my eyes. My breath went heavier. I couldn't breathe.

This can't be happening..

"Help me please.." I said as loud as i could.
"Aurora!" I heard a worried Austin coming by me and trying to keep me conscious,but it was useless..
After few seconds,everything went black.

Austin's POV

Before classes started.

"Ema back off! What do you want??!" I asked annoyed.
"You. Break up with that bitch." She said.
"Are you fucking serious??? I love Aurora! Why the hell will i be with you and break up with her?" I almost yelled.
"Because you're mine. If I don't get what i want,you'll see your 'girlfriend' dying in front of your eyes." She said.
"At this moment there's someone that's following every step of your girlfriends'. If you don't do what i want,in this case to be mine,you can say a goodbye to you 'gorgeous' girlfriend." She smirked devilishly.

I texted the girls and told them what happened and i told them to take care of Aurora.

At the lunch period i went out of the school,in the school garden together with Ema.

After couple of minutes,i saw Aurora getting out of the school and i also saw the man behind her with a gun in his hand. I couldn't risk Aurora's life so i did what Ema told me. I kissed Ema.....

I saw Aurora,she was about to pass out.
"Aurora!" Was the last thing i said before she passed out.

At the same moment,i took Aurora to the hospital. I called her parents too.

I was so worried. Gosh,how i could do this to her?? How could i kiss that slut and break my girlfriend's heart? How will i ever be able to see Aurora in her eyes again? How i'll be ever able to get her back?

I was cut of my thoughts when she woke up.

"What the fuck Austin?? How could you do this to me? How could you? What happened with that 'now and forever'? What happened with the promises you gave me? Everything fell in water?? How could you???" She yelled to me while crying.

I didn't have the courage to say anything so i just went out of the hospital room. She kept crying and yelling to me to come back but i didn't.

I will break up with her once she gets out of the hospital... it's for her best...

After getting rid of this bitch,i promise i'll take you back Aurora..

I'm so sorry,please forgive me...

Thank you so much for reading this chapter! I hope you liked it! Please vote and comment your thoughts about this chapter.
Will they get back together? Will Austin be able to break up with her? You'll see in the following chapters.
I love you! Stay safe!!!♡
~Jase~