~New Book~

Hi everyone!

I started writing a new book!

"Falling For My Roommate's Brother"

Preview:

Jasmine (Jasie) is a 18 years old girl from Macedonia. She's everything that one boy wants to have. She's a kindhearted, beautiful,cute girl.

She waits for her true love to come. You know,the one that will make butterflies appear in your stomach with even one touch.

Then college time comes and she moves in London with her cousin Stephanie (Stephie).

Stephie is a beautiful, kindhearted and cute 18 years old girl too.

Jasie studies Medicine, while her cousin studies Architecture and design. They are both inseparable since diapers and they love and appreciate each other so much. They always had the dream of studying their college in London and it finally happens.

When they move in London,they decide to have a roommate to share their apartment with. And they find Jade. An 18 year old girl from London that studies Medicine as Jasie.

What will happen when Jasie and Stephie meet her brother and his friend?

Find out in the story. ♡♡♡

400 reads on this book🥺
Thank you so much guys. I love you all so much.

 I love you all so much

"The Kisses"

Preview:

This is a story about two bestfriends that fall in love with each other.
-
Amelia Williams- Amy is a beautiful, smart,cute,intelligent 19 year old girl from Los Angeles, CA. Every guy runs after her,everybody wants to have her.
Her ideal is to become a successful designer.
-
Cameron Anderson- Cam is a handsome, smart,intelligent, adorable 20 year old guy from Los Angeles,CA. Every girl dreams to have him even sleep with him,he sometimes does that to be able to distract himself from his gorgeous best friend that he's in love with.
His ideal is to become a successful architect, as his father.
-
These two spend so much time together, tell each other their secrets,spend sometimes nights together. They're bestfriends since they were little 5 year old kids.
-
Will Cameron succeed to make Amy fall for him with his "secret" kisses?
Find out in the story!♡
-
Book started: January 5th 2021.
-
HAPPY READING!♡♡