Chapter 15: Lunch with our families

Austin's POV

The talk with Aurora yesterday was on my mind for the whole night. She looked so sad while she was telling me all of that stuff. She's a very big Selenator, she really deserves to meet Selena.

The next morning,i checked if Selena posted the Rare tour dates. She still hasn't, ughhh. I have to make a plan,but i'll think of it later.

Today, our families had to meet. Oh gosh,i really hope they'll accept each other well.

It was now 12 pm,Aurora called me.

"Hi baby! My parents came an hour ago and told me that they'd love you guys to have lunch with us together at our house." She said.
"Okay sure. I'll tell my parents. Aurora,i'm so nervous to be honest." I said.
"Me toooo." She said.
"Everything will go well love,as they accepted you,they'll accept your parents."she said.
"Well as my mom accepted you,she'll accept you parents too. Well hopefully.
Baby, i have to go now. My parents are calling me. See ya later,i love you." I said.
"See ya later too,i love you more." She said.

It was now 2 pm and i was ready,so were my parents.

"Let's go." Dad said.
"Dad,please don't be arrogant, they are awesome people." I said honestly.
"Of course son." Then we got in the car and drove to my girlfriend's house.

Aurora's POV

I got ready. I looked nice. I wore a cute outfit.

 I wore a cute outfit

I heard the bell. Goshhhh,what will happen? I hope everything goes well. Ugh.

I went to open the door.

"Good afternoon guys. It's so nice to see you." I greeted them. Mom hugged me and kissed my cheek. Behind her came a good looking man,i've never seen before. It was Mr. Walker. We shook hands and smiled. Then i hugged and kissed Austin.

My family came.

"It's so nice to see you Mr. Walker, Mrs. Walker and my son. Welcome." Dad said while they shook hands.
Mom hugged Austin and Rose and shook hands with Mr. Walker.

"Welcome in the living room. Lunch will be ready in few minutes." Mom said.

Marty entered the room.

"Hi...um people i don't know." We all chuckled. I took his little hand and went nearer "the people he didn't know."

"This is Mrs.Rose,well i call her Mom. She's a very nice person." Rose smiled.

"Hi cutie,what's your name?" Rose said while holding my brother's little hand.
"I'm Marty." He said.
"Daughter, is he the little boy you told me about?" She asked me.
"Yes mom." I said. Everyone was in 'awwh' when i called her mom.
"Nice to meet you Marty." He hugged her so tight.

Then i guided Marty to Mr.Walker.

"This is Austin's father." I said.
"Hi big boy,nice to meet you." Mr.Walker said and smiled." You can call me Tom or as you like to guys." He said.
So his name is Tom,okay fine.
"Nice to meet you too mister." Marty said and they both shook hands.

My brother didn't bother to say anything to Austin. He just hugged him so tight.
I love these boys so much.

Lunch was ready,so we went to eat.

"So Tom and Rose, what do you do?" Dad asked.
"I'm a business man. I have my own office,sometimes my son comes and helps me when he's free too." He smiled then continued.
"I think Aurora sees me for the first time too." He said and i nodded.
"I work as a nurse. I know Aurora for so long. I can totally say that you have a very kindhearted daughter." We smiled.
"Thank you so much mom,same goes to you all." I said as she smiled.

We ate lunch and went in the garden.
Since my parents are business people too,they got a theme to talk about. I can say that it was going well.

Me and Austin went in my room.

"Love,thank you so much for accepting my family the way you do." He said.
"Welcome love. I really love your family. They are awesome people." I said honestly.
"I think everything goes well between our families." He said.
"Same. They like each other." I said,he nodded.
"Austin?" I said.
"Yes?" He asked.
"I've never asked you,do you have any siblings?" I asked.
"Yes. I have a sister. She's studying in another country in the US. She said that she'll come on a visit soon." He said.
"This is awesome. Tell me about her." I said.
"Her name is Ariel. She's 20 years old and she studies Medicine in New York." He said.
"Wow. Great." I said.

Then we just snuggled. After a while,we went to check on our parents.

For our suprise, they were laughing on something. They looked so happy. Gosh! This is awesome!

"They look so happy." I said.
"Yes." He hugged me from behind and we looked at them.

Austin's POV

I then kissed her passionately,with so much love. She kissed back.

Something made us separate, our parents were in 'awwh'. They saw us,shit.
We both blushed and went by them.

"CUTEE!!!!" Our moms said in unison and they chuckled.
"Kiss her again!!!" My mom said. He kissed me and then hugged me.

Aurora's POV

"So guys,how do you like each other? I mean,no fights needed nor anything right?" I asked and they all chuckled.
"No sweetie,we actually accepted each other so well." Mom said.
"Awesomeee!" Me and Austin said in unison,then hugged.

His parents planned on going home.

"Can he stay there for the night?" I asked.
"Of course." His dad said.
"Thank you dad." Austin said. His dad just smiled.

We said our goodbyes and we went inside.

I squealed. They all chuckled.

Me and Austin got in my room. We cuddled and started telling each others some memories and things like that.
After a while,we fell asleep.

Thank you so much for reading this chapter! I hope you liked it! Don't forget to comment your thoughts and also vote!
Also,thank you so much for 100 reads.
I love y'all sm!♡
~Jase~