Chapter 27: Making a decision

Aurora's POV

"I'll go now. Tell me what you'll decide." He said and smiled.
"Okay sure."
"Aurora.." he said.
"Yes?" I said.
"I love you" he said.
"I love you too." i said.
"See you." He said.
"Byee!" I said.

I know the right person that i have to talk to. She's a great person. I'm sure you know her,my idol and friend,Selena Gomez. I took my phone and called her.
"Hi Sel." I said.
"Hi Aurora, how are you?" She asked.
"I'm hm,okay. I need your help." I said.
"Oh okay. You can come if you want to." She said.
"Okie! I'm coming. Thank youuu!" I said.
"Welcome baby." She said and we ended the call.

Then i called my mom.

"Mom,i'll go to Selena's house. I need her help about something. Marty said that he'll go to Ellie's house." I said.
"Okay sweetie. You can go. I'll be home at 8. Bye!!" She said and we ended the call.

I arrived at Sel's and she opened the door.
"Hi Selly!" I said and hugged her.
"Hi Rora. Come in!" I did as said.

I told her what happened and how happened.

"I understand. Look,do you love Austin?" She asked.
"Yes,more than anything." I said.
"If he did this for you,he must love you so much too." I nodded.
"You should give this a chance. You'll make things easier for both of you." She said.
"Okay,i'll give this a chance. I can't believe that i just talked to you about this problem. I'm so sorry for bothering you." I said.
"Sweetie,you're not bothering me. You know me pretty well,i'm always here for anything. Also aren't we friends?" She said.
"We are and I still can't believe that." We both chuckled.

We talked 2 hours more and we also prepared dinner together too. She's a great chef to be honest.

When we tried the food we both were amazed.
"Aurora, we must cook more often together." We both chuckled.
"I agree i agree,the food is like heaven." I said.
"So Sel, are you planning to go somewhere to meet fans or anything like new music, new merch,new beauty line?"i asked.
"If you promise that it will stay between us,i'll tell you." She said.
"I promise that it will stay between us." I said.
"Okay,so in a month i'll go to New York. There i'll get to meet some of my fans and i'll also talk about new music. I already designed some new merch,i have some of it there,wanna see?" She asked.
"Yessssss! Omg i'll be the first to see it. I'm so grateful. Thank youuu!" I said as we walked to her room.
"Here it is." Goshhh,wow.. it's light purple and it had a lyrics written on it.
"This is amazing Sel! I really love itttt! I'll be so happy if i'd be the first one to buy it!" I said.
"It's yours then,it's a gift from me to you sweetie." Omg!
"Noo wayyy! This means the world to meeee! I love you smmm! Thank youuuu!!!" I squealed and hugged her so tight.
"Chill sweetheart. I love you too and also nothing to thank me forrr,i'm so glad that you like it!" She hugged me too.

We talked few hours more then i had to go.

"I have to go Sel. It was so nice talking to you. Thank you so much for everything." I hugged her.
"Welcome sweetie. Come again." Awwwe.
"Sure." I said.

"Hey wait a second." She said and i did as said.
"Next week i'm meeting up with guess who?!" She said.
"TAY!! Am i right?" I asked.
"YUP! Wanna come?" She asked.
"Whaa- are you serious?" I asked shocked.
"Yup!" She said.
"Skdjdhkss of course i'm coming!!!" I squealed and she chuckled.
"Okay,so i have to go and talk with Austin. Thank you once again! Bye queenie." I said.
"Bye sweetheart!" We waved and i got in my car.

I am at the beach right now. I decided to call Austin.

"Hey Austin!" I said.
"Hey Aurora." He said.
"I made my decision." I said.
"Reallyyy? What is it?" He asked.
"Come on the beach. I'm already there." I said.
"Okay sure. I'll be there in 10 mins." He said.
"Okie,see ya!" I ended the call.

It's about 10 pm. I was sitting on the sand and watching the waves. It's been a while since the last time i went on it. The sound of the waves crashing, the breeze-. I was cut.

"Hi." Austin said.
"Hi,come here." I tapped the place next to me.
"I was at Selena's house. I told her everything and at the end,i asked her for an advice." i told him what we were talking and he nodded.
"I'll give this a chance cuz i miss you like crazy Austin. I also forgive you and i still love you unconditionally." I said.

A wide smile appeared on his face.
Then he leaned in and he crashed his lips on mine. I missed his lips like crazy. Then after a while we separated. He cupped my face in his hands and leaned his forehead on mine.
"I love you so much." He said while he was looking at my eyes.
"I love you too Austin." I leaned in and crashed my lips on his.

We cuddled the most of the time and talked about a lot of things.
"Baby,since i'm home alone,wanna spend the night with me?" He asked and smirked.
"Ah unholy soul." We both chuckled.
"You didn't answer me." He smirked.
"Let me ask my parents." He nodded and i took my phone. I texted them and they said sure.
"They allowed." We both smirked.
"Let's go!" And we went to his house. His mother was on a visit to her sister in another city,so yup,we're alone.

As we came inside,he kissed me passionately and we went to his bedroom. Our clothes soon were off and we were so turned on. He made love to me and then we fell asleep.

It was a beautiful day. ♡

Thank you so much for reading this chapter, I hope you liked it! I love you guys!♡
~Jase~