Epilogue ♡

Aurora's POV

7 months passed by. That meant,i could due in any moment.

We got to know the gender. We are having a girl! You don't know how happy Austin was when we found out. He was crying from happiness,he hugged me so tight and he hugged also the doctor.

At the moment, we're laying on the bed.

"Love?" I said.
"Yes love?" He said.
"What will be the name of our daughter?" I asked.
"Hm,i have few names on my mind." He said.
"What are they?" I asked.
"Emily,Ariel,Maggie,Andrea.." he said. He chose very cute names.
"Cute names." I said and smiled.
"I thought of Amelia,Ivy,Jasmine.." i said.
"Beautiful names. Let's choose one." He said.
"I love the name Amelia." I said and smiled. He smiled too.
"I actually love it too. We can call her Lia." He said. Cute.
"Yess!" I said.
"Amelia Walker.. It's so beautiful." He said and smiled.
"Yes." I said and smiled.
"I would like her to look like you." He said. Awwwe.
"I would like her to look like you." I said.
"I can imagine her. Ocean blue eyes and light brown hair. Every boy will ran for her. She will be so adorable." He said.
"Yes she will. I still can't believe that we're actually talking about this. I still can't believe that we can have her in our arms in any moment." I said.
"Same love." He said.

I caressed his cheek. He kissed my hand.
"I love you." I said and smiled.
"Even more than you know." He said. That made me chuckle. Then i kissed him.

Everything was well until i had a hard contraction in my stomach.

"Gosh!" I yelled.
"Love love,what happened??" He asked worriedly.
"I had a very hard contraction." I got up and then i felt it.

My water broke.

"AUSTIN! MY WATER BROKE!!" I screamed.
"WH-WHAT, SHIT." He was shaking.
"IDIOT TAKE ME TO THE HOSPITAL, I'LL DUE! FASTER AUSTIN!" I yelled at him. Goshhhh why the men are always so unserious in serious situations???

He helped me downstairs. Then he took the bag and we went in the car. He was shaking. I was yelling like crazy.

We were on our way to the hospital.
I was screaming. Gosh it hurts like helllll.

"Love,breathe in then breathe out. Do as i say. Breathe in then breathe out. Breathe in then breathe out...." I did as he said. It helped for a while but then i couldn't help myself.

"Soon we're there. Love,breat-" i cut him.
"It doesn't help anymoreeee!" Instarted crying.
"God why don't the men give birth?! Why always us?!" I screamed from pain.

Then we arrived in the hospital.
They took me to the labor.

"AUSTIN DON'T LEAVE ME! PLEASE!" I was a crying mess. Then he took my hand and came in.
"Love,i'll call our parents and come i promise. I will never leave your side. Now they have to get you ready. I'll come." He said,i nodded.

Austin's POV

This was a very big shock to me. The kid is coming, goshh i'll be a dad!
Hearing her scream from pain was hurting me. I tried my best to help her somehow but i didn't know how.

Now i'll call our parents.

"Marissa, we are in the hospital! The kid is coming. Come there!" I said.
Damonnn! The kid is coming! We must go to the hospital! Thank you for telling us Austin. Don't leave my daughter's side." She said. Then i called my parents and they said that they are coming.

Now i have to go back to Aurora. She needs me the most now.

I went to the labor room and held her hand.