Chapter 11: Seeing the future together

Austin's POV

Yesterday was amazing.
She gave me the best birthday and night ever. She's planned everything for yesterday.

She bought me the watch i always wanted to have. She was with me for the whole day. After everything, she allowed me to have sex with her even though it hurt her. She took the pain in herself.
She did everything for me to make my birthday the best ever.

Yesterday night,i really had the feeling of being so in love with someone. I mean,i've had sex before but it wasn't as good as this one. We had the love and passion.

Yesterday, she fell asleep on my chest. She was so exhausted. When i saw that she fell asleep,i just smiled and said my "goodnight angel,i love you." She probably heard it and said it back.

I woke up with her still on my chest.
We were both still naked under the sheets. How can she be this precious when she's sleeping? How's it possible.

She started waking up and her eyes met mine. We both smiled.

"Morning love." She said.
"Morning baby." I said and kissed her cheek.
"Thank you so much for the best birthday ever love." I said.
"Nothing to thank me for baby." She smiled and hugged me.
"Love?" I said.
"Yes love?" She said.
"Will we repeat the yesterday's night again?" I asked.
"Of course,someday. Now no." She chuckled. Well i'm glad she wanted to do it again with me.
"Let's get up." She said and started getting out of the bed.
"Nice ass." I smirked. She blushed,awwh.

She took a step and fall down.

"Trouble walking?" I smirked.

"Mhm,get your ass up and help me. I feel so dry down there." She said and made me chuckle.

I got up and took her in my hands,bride style. I took her to the bathroom.

"Shower for two?" I asked. She nodded.

We took shower together. It made her feel better than before. She could walk,well a little better than before. Gosh,i fucked her hard yesterday, so this is normal. I'm wondering how she doesn't feel hun-. She cut me.

"I'm so hungryyyy,let's go and eat something." I chukled. She raised her eyebrow.

"You cut my thoughts, i was like:"i'm wondering how she doesn't feel hungry."." We both chuckled. We dressed up and went in the kitchen.

Luckily we were second shift at school today.

At 11 am,i took her home to take her school stuff,while she was doing that,i was playing games with Marty.

"Baby,let's go." She said. Her parents smiled. We said bye to her family and went to school.

It was just a typical school day. Nothing happened.

Tonight i was planning on taking my girlfriend to the Funfair. So i did as planned.

It was now 8 pm and we were at the Funfair. She was like a kid.

I won her a cute stuffed heart.

I decided to make her laugh and blush.

"I'll give it to my future baby momma." The seller and my girlfriend were laughing so hard.

"Thank you so much my future baby dadda." She said and we both chuckled.

"Let's go on the rides." I nodded.

"Baby,let's go on the Ferris wheel." She said.
"Sure love." I said.

"Have you ever thought of a future with me?" I asked.
"Yes. I actually had a dream." She said. She closed her eyes and started talking.
"We got engaged in Dubai. On the Burj Khalifa's building. It's the highest building in the world. I of course said yes. We got married on a beach. When we got married,we traveled the world. After 1 year we got our first kid then after another year we got another one. A boy and a girl. We were all so happy. It was such a great dream.." she said as she opened her eyes. I smiled.

This was so beautiful. I'm so happy cuz she sees her future with me by her side.

Now we were on the top.

"I love you so much Aurora." I said.
"I love you so much too Austin." She said and smiled.

I kissed her and hugged her so tight.

"I can see our future together too." I said while hugging her. I could feel her smile.

I love her so much.♡

Thank you so much for reading this chapter, I hope you liked it!
I love y'all sm!♡
~Jase~