Chapter 4: Confessions

Austin's POV

Yesterday we had so much fun together.
We talked a lot but one and only thing took me by a surprise, the hug. Hugging her felt so right. She smelled like a flower. When her arms got wrapped around my neck,i wanted to pull her closer and kiss her so bad,but.. you know,i might have hurt her. Maybe she doesn't feel the same way and she'll go away from me. She also said that she likes someone...so Austin, you'd have ruined everything.

1 month later..

Aurora's POV

One month has past. Me and Austin were still good friends. After the time i hugged him,we hugged like 2 more times and that's it. I think,he was a little distant but i was wondering why.

AURORA YOU'RE SO WEIRD! Of course it's because you said that you liked someone but you weren't sure. He might have thought of that. Well i really don't know.

I got up,did my routine, opened my wardrobe and took dark green ripped jeans and white crop top. I paired them with my white Nike shoes. I put a little of makeup and let my hair to fall naturally.

I ate breakfast and went to school. Today i had the most of the classes together with him. We had Arts and Maths the first two classes.

I saw him in the parking lot and went by him.

"Hi Austin!" I said.

"Hi Aurora, how are you?" He said.

"I'm fine,what about you?"i asked.

"Me too." He answered.

"Let's go." I nodded.

Our first class was Arts.

"Students,today you have to draw again an abstract thing. You have to draw how you feel in this moment. Good luck." The teacher said.

How i feel? I'm sitting with the person i like and he's avoiding me. I really don't know what to draw..

Austin's POV

What a weird theme,ugh. Well how i feel? I'm trying to avoid her cuz i don't want to ruin her plans with That Boy which she likes. I was so said for doing this but,it's for her best. I saw her,she was thinking what to draw. She honestly looked sad. Sometimes,i'm asking myself, am i the person that she likes? Hell no, i don't think so.

The whole class i was looking at her. Thinking of what to do and... i decided to... Confess to her.

Aurora's POV

I was thinking for the whole class and i decided to somehow confess to him. But i'm too scared of his reaction.

As i was walking in the hall alone,i bumped into someone. I looked up and i saw that it wasn't Austin it was a random boy. He started flirting with me and he pulled me on the locker and tried to kiss me. I tried to move but i couldn't. People were watching us so i pretended like everything was normal and smiled even though i wanted to knock this boy out and go away.

Austin's POV

I was about to go home,but then i saw her...with a guy. With the fucking bad boy in the school. She looked happy,she smiled until she saw me. I ran and got in my car before she could catch me and talk to me. I was furious, i wanted to kill that bastard.

I went home. Got inside my room,took the guitar and started playing it. It has been a while since the last time i played it.

Aurora's POV

He saw me with that bastard. I started running to catch him and explain but he disappeared. I thought that he was probably going home. I saw how furious he was. This won't go well.