Chapter 24: Plans

Austin's POV

I didn't sleep much yesterday nor the night before yesterday... I was thinking of a plan how to get out of this shit and save Aurora.

I saw Aurora at school yesterday.. She looked so broken,like she's been crying all the time,haven't slept,haven't eaten...she was also so silent.. Gosh,i really hurt her so bad...

She also avoided me,well i was trying the same and also,i was trying to break her more..... i was spending so much time with the bitch.. she also kissed me few more times in front of Aurora...

As i said,i made a plan but i needed help.
I decided to tell the truth to Mr. Adams and ask for help. Of course if he promises that he won't say anything to his daughter.. So i called him.

"Hello Mr. Adams.. it's Austin.." i said.
"What do you want?" He was angry.. he has the right..
"I need your help sir,please don't reject me.. it's about your daughter Aurora.." i said quietly..
"Come to my office in 30 minutes." Then he ended the call.

I got ready and went to his office.

"Come in." I did as said.
"Hello sir." He didn't respond.
"Talk." He said in serious tone.
"I broke up with your daughter cuz of her best.. If i didn't do this,she'd be dead by now..." i said with so much sadness in my voice.
"W-what do you mean? Explain me everything. What happened?" He said shocked.

After explaining everything, he put his head in his hands.

"Son,Aurora must know this. She's so broken.." he said.
"It's really dangerous sir. If they see us together, they might do something worse,or kill her in front of my eyes.." i said.
"What if we play with them a little?" He said and wiggled his eyebrows. That made me make a small chuckle.
"You're a very smart person mister." I said,we both smirked.
"So,tomorrow before school starts........... got it?" He asked. Gosh,he's so smart i swear to God. You have to be scared of him.
"Yes sir. Thank you once again. Please take care of Aurora and make her feel better. Do things that will make her happy." I said and made a small smile.
"Sure son,be careful." He tapped my shoulder and i nodded. Then i went out of the office.

When i arrived at home,i saw my mom in the kitchen.

"Mom?" I said.
"Hi son,where were you? Also where's my daughter?" No mom,not that question.
"I was at Ash's house. Umm,Aurora is with Julia." She nodded.
"Hungry?" She asked before i went to my room.
"Nope. Thank you." I gave her a smile and she smiled back.

Time went by and i finally wrote the letter.

"Hi Aurora, it's me Austin. I needed to tell you something, actually explain something. I didn't mean to make you sad nor anything that day when we broke up.
Today i talked with your dad and i told him that i broke up with you cuz of your safety. That bitch Ema told me that she loves me. And cuz she wanted to get me,she payed someone to follow you all the time.
Then she told me that if i don't be with her,she'll kill you so she could get rid of you and be with me. Maybe you ask yourself why i didn't tell this to you that night..well,telling you this wasn't in my plans. I was planning on killing that bitch or anything then get you back,but your dad gave me a better idea-to play with her as she does with us. We will act like we are over,we'll argue and other stuff in front of her. Then you know,when we are alone,we'll be together like before. Of course we'll be careful. At the end,we'll deceive her and she'll go to jail. After that we'll be back together. Please agree with this and forgive me. I'm so sorry Aurora.. I really love you so much and i can't imagine my life without you. ♡

When i finished, i read it few more times and put it in my school bag. Then after that i texted Ema. Ughhh..

"Okay,i agree,i'll be with you. No need to take any actions about Aurora. Meet me at the park in 1 hour. Aurora will be there too so we can make her jealous. 😉"- me.
"Good boy,okay.💋" - Ema.

After that i texted Mr. Adams and told him that everything goes as planned.
Aurora will be there with Grace and Julia at the time i'll be with the witch Ema.

Good luck to me.

Thank you so much for reading this chapter,i hope you liked it!!!
I love you guys,stay safe!!!♡
~Jase~