❤️ ƒιƒту-тωσ

Once they both arrived at Miyoung's place, they immediately started to pack.

"Wow, you have a lot of clothes" Jiahui was surprised, she did look like an innocent girl with a big wardrobe.

"Yeah, I like shopping" Miyoung giggled, stuffing her clothes in a box.

"I do too, but Donghyuck dragged me with him so I couldn't pack" Jiahui remembered the time that they both met when the absolutely hated each other- Or maybe just Donghyuck.

"Hmm, I don't think I should bring everything," Miyoung told herself, making her look at the ok-sized closet. "Should I?"

"If you want to, it really doesn't matter. You look like the type to steal your boyfriend's clothes"

"I do, so probably not" The laughed before heading back to work.

❤️

"Boss, I think someone may be outside" One mafia worker warned their boss, looking through the window.
There was now a car, neither was there a person in sight.

"You must be delusional, I see nobody outside" The boss answered, peering out the same window.

"I swear-"

"I don't want to hear it, get your ass back to work" Their boss ordered, snapping his finger.
Little did they know, the 00z were outside waiting to kill their prey.

"Man, I feel like all these missions are so easy" Renjun saw all the working mafia members.

"Because they're so fucking stupid, like who hired them?" Jaemin scoffed, cocking his gun.

"Yeah yeah. Since they're stupid, this'll be over in like ten minutes tops" Jeno leaned up against the wall before omg kicking it open and shooting.

❤️

"That, I think, should be the last of half of my closet" Miyoung laughed while staring at her half-filled closet.

"Wow, it still looks full" Jiahui joked whilst holding up two small boxes full of Miyoung's clothes. 

"I mean, we are only bringing four small-sized boxes worth of my closet- Which is very little"

"Yeah, I guess. Are you going to come back to get the rest of your closet? You don't have any roommates, so I would guess so"

"I think... I might. Since I'm fully moving, I would have to bring everything with me- Right?"

"Definitely. I have my little cousin as a roommate, so I didn't bring everything. Then again, I was dragged away by Donghyuck" Jiahui shrugged, walking out of the master bedroom and heading out of the front door.
That's when she felt a slight pain in her right thigh.

"Oh god, Donghyuck better be ok..." Jiahui groaned and held her thigh. Even though she only felt the pain for approximately a second, it still hurt.

"Hey!" Miyoung called out, carrying the last three boxes while looking worried for Jiahui.

"Oh.. I can feel Donghyuck's pain" The smaller girl, he but was Jiahui, smiled through her small pain.

"Jaemin and I share thoughts... Would you like me to ask what happened?" Miyoung suggested the idea, but Jiahui spoke her head.

"If they are in a serious fight right now- Wherever they are- It's best not to distract them, so they don't get seriously injured" Jiahui waves her hand, signaling an 'I'm fine' and 'No, it's ok' to Miyoung.

"I really hope they are ok though. I never personally had any experience with a mafia member- Or group- But I do know they do some things for the better"

"They do things for the better, fighting off bigger mafia groups that do horrible things" Jiahui massaged her thigh a little bit before forcing her self through the door and placing the two boxed into the open trunk. "I think it would be a little better if Jaemin told you more. I don't really listen when they talk about mafia things since it makes me extremely uncomfortable"

"Oh... Then, I won't mention it around you" Miyoung reassures whilst smile and setting down her three boxes into the trunk. "Let's get going! And, I might need you to drive since I don't really know where they live"
-
3k! Moving onto 4!
Ahhh! Thanks so much you guys, I haven't even finished the story yet, but I don't know how to wrap it up....
Could you guys give me some ideas? Pwease?