❤️ ƒιƒту-ƒινє

They both rushed downstairs. The first thing Miyoung saw was Jaemin's wounded hand. The first thing Jiahui saw was Donghyuck, just Donghyuck.

"Oh my-" She stopped herself and immediately ran to his side. "What happened...?"

"We thought our enemies were weak, turns out they weren't" Jeno shrugged. "Renjun will take out the bullets"

"Jaemin, are you ok...?" Miyoung walked up to the boy, slowly picking up his hand.

"Yeah, I'm more worried about Donghyuck" Jaemin shifted his gaze towards the person on Renjun's back.

"But, you just got shot in your palm" Miyoung saw the dried, maroon, blood around a circular bullet wound. "I guess, I can try and treat you.. My mom is a nurse and she's taught me some basic things"

"Thanks, I would need that" Jaemin smiled to her before looking back at Donghyuck, and the girl right next to him.

"Please... Renjun just takes care of him, I need to get some fresh air" Jiahui nipped at her lip, kissing Donghyuck's hand before putting on her shoes and heading straight out the door.

"Jeno, go follow her" Jaemin commanded the older, making him nod and rush out the door right behind her.

"C'mon Jaemin, I'll try to treat your wound" Miyoung looked down at his hand before bringing him to the couch.

❤️

"Jiahui!" Jeno called out, running up to stand shoulder to shoulder with the tinier girl. "I know you might be stressed, but don't go out alone"

"I... Just Donghyuck is.." Jiahui couldn't find the right words to say, his heart ached. Donghyuck was injured the same way her parents died.

"It's fine, he's been shot more than five times you know. Two shots in unimportant places aren't going to kill him" Jeno tried to cheer her up, but the next few words had shocked him.

"My parents died.. Because a mafia member had shot them both in the head... And I was there to see all of it"

"Oh... I'm sorry that ever happened to you" Jeno slowly patted her back with his big hand.

"You don't need to be, it's just the fact that Donghyuck got shot- Twice- Scares me..."

"As I've said before, it isn't going to kill him. You can put all your trust in Renjun's hands. Trust me, Renjun isn't going to let him die" Jeno wrapped his hand around her shoulder, making her smile.

"Or an introvert, you are pretty good at talking" Jiahui looked at the big, full, moon just floating in the sky.

"Why thank you" He chuckled. "You can keep walking if you'd like"

"No, you must be getting cold, you not even wearing a sweatshirt" Jiahui exclaimed, looking at his bare arms. Jeno has just worn a black sleeveless top. "At least I'm wearing a sweatshirt"

"Yeah, I guess we could go home" Jeno spun them both around, heading back home.

❤️

Donghyuck groaned in more pain. At this point, he was awake and Renjun has gotten the two bullets out.

"Hey, Renjun?" Miyoung knocked on the open door.

"Yeah?"

"Where are your bandages?" She politely asked, peering at Donghyuck's limp body.

"Right here" Renjun the roll of bandages up. "Here, catch"

He threw it straight at her, which he caught and thanked him, walking right back to the TV room to Jaemin.

"We're home!" Jeno yelled, taking his arm off of Jiahui. When they entered the downstairs TV room, they saw Jaemin and Miyoung.

"Did Jaemin get injured too?" Jiahui pointed at the boy, she but couldn't see an injury because his hand was covered.

"Yeah, he got shot right in the palm" Jeno answered her before skipping upstairs. "I'm going to bed"

"Oh..Ok, Goodnight" She smiled at the brown-haired boy before watching him disappear upstairs. "Which room is Donghyuck in?"

"I think, Renjun's room"
-
Props to Miyoung for being a patient girl 😂