Awe and Possesivness

Chloe's POV

   I keep my eyes averted as Tobias sheds his clothes, my cursed cheeks heating up in embarrassment over seeing my fucking Link naked. Even if just last night, he fucked me to sleep so good, the base of my spine is still aching.

   Suddenly I feel a shift in the air and the sound of heavy paws hitting the ground. Finally lifting my head and opening my eyes, I can't help the breathless gasp that escapes me when I take in the large, black and white wolf that's glowing in the morning light.

    My legs move on their own accord as I take the few steps needed to find myself close enough to the wolf to feel his heat radiating off of him.  I watch, entranced as his tail wags, and bring my own tail up to do the same. The wolf makes a rough sound in his throat that I instantly recognize as an attempt at a laugh.

    My answering smile is dazed as my hand comes up to embed itself is the soft long fur that covers his body.

    My fingers slowly trail down from the back of his ears, down his spine and along his tail and I circle him. Coming across his other side, my mind still awestruck, my ears twitch happily at the content purrs and rumbling coming from the big bad wolf's chest. My tail trails behind me to wrap around Alex's own, my eyes rolling at the fur to fur contact.

    Letting my appendage follow the lazy trail of my fingers, I'm quite flustered by the time I finish my circle and end right back in front of Alex's wolf.

   "Beautiful." My words are a whisper prayer, one that has the wolf puffing out his chest proudly as he walks back and forth in front of me. "Show off!" I giggle, enjoying his playful growl that he delivers with a quick lick to my fingers. The quick display of affection shocks me as arousal pools on my stomach at the act and feeling.

   I quickly take a few steps back and in response, the wolf makes the same gruff noise he did earlier when he laughed. As if he knew what I was thinking. My hand reaches out to lightly hit him in his snout. I cross my arms in victory, but panic quickly sets in as his ears lower and a pitiful whine leaves his throat.

  I step forward and hug his head to my body, my tail coming up to scratch behind on ear while one of my hands get the other. "I'm sorry guys!" I say distraught that it's only been five minutes and I already managed to make them upset. My own ears lower, angry at myself for ruining such a good moment.

   The stupid wolf's laugh, has me pulling away from him my arms crossing in annoyance. I should've known the cheeky bastard would use a ploy to get some affection. His rough laugh continues as he follows my retreat, nuzzling into my side and stomach in a warm caress that has my fake frown melting right off my face.

   My fingers trail up his fur as he circles me, relishing is how soft it is. The thought is short lived however when a hot, rough tongue snakes it way up my tail. My breathing hitches as my knees buckle pairing with a loud moan and my eyes roll back into my head as I stumble forward. Hearing the wolf's throating laugh has me turning around jabbing my finger to his snout.

    "That's it!" I exclaim, huffing a breath as I stomp my foot. "You're not getting any more petting, you cocky bastard!" My arms wail about as I chastise the smug wolf. His cocky rough laughing changes into pitiful whines very quickly however, once my punishment leaves my mouth.

    His tries to nuzzle my tummy again, his whimpers  growing louder as my arms stay crossed against my chest stubbornly. I will myself not to succumb to his cute ears folded back and his tail hung lowly. But before I can even relent and forgive the stupid wolf, he takes guard, turning to stand in front of me with a loud vicious growl that has me scared to cross him. I look around, wondering what has triggered such a protective stance and response, but come up empty, my ears no where near as strong as his.