Silence and Questions

Alex's POV

  I wake up to the sound of the woods very close, and a small warm body tucked between mine, light calming sparks kissing my body at the contact. Instantly I know it's Chloe and that somehow I miraculously didn't scare him off.

  Whatever reason prompted him to stay here sprawled in my yard I'm grateful for it. I shift slightly in my wolf form, preparing to move from around him and shift back to human, but his body only follows mine in his sleep. My chest puffs out at the action.

  I would shift back here, but I distinctly remember Tobias stripping in front of our adorably blushing Mate. Though it was entertaining, I still didn't like being left in such a position.

  Disbanding the thoughts from my mind, I decide to shift quickly and get it over with. It's not like I hadn't had him screaming last night with how much he enjoyed my nakedness. Smirking at the thought, I allow myself a deep steadying breath before I feel my muscles and body shift back to my human form, making sure to keep Chloe propped up securely.

   Though he didn't fall, the slight jostling did wake him up, his eyes fluttering around as he starts to gain consciousness and remember his surroundings.

  He turns his head quickly as if the absence of my large wolf form scared him, his face gathering  rose petals in his cheeks when he makes eye contact. It only grows worse when his eyes wander down and he sees my lack of clothing. I try my hardest to keep my smirk from fighting across my face, but the flustered emotions showing on his coupled with the inability to look away is almost too much. 

   I shake my head internally as I grip his chin between my fingers and lock my eyes to his. "Look away, pup. You're too sore and I'm too horny for you to be fucking me with your eyes like that."

   Impossibly, the Incubus turns even more red, though I notice he hasn't uttered a word since either of us woke up. It must have been hard to come here, handle Tobias and our wolf and then meet my closet friends as well. I'm not surprised that he feels a bit overwhelmed at the moment.

  I give him a small smile before I turn his head away to face the woods as I stand. I wasn't lying when I claimed to be horny. I can feel my Rut approaching soon, and that's something I'll have to talk to Chloe about. My body cringes as I reach for my shirts that lie on the ground by my porch, apprehensive about talking to Chloe about such a permanent thing, terrified of scaring him away. It happens in three days but I can already feel some side effects. This will be my first Rut with my Mate and it'll be completely different, something I doubt either of us is ready for.

   I pull the shorts up my legs making sure to carefully tuck my semi erect dick inside resting against my hip. I turn around to find Chloe openly staring at my backside and my exposed back muscles. I openly laugh, unable to stop myself. I was trying to help him by turning him away but it seems his Incubus instincts took over and he couldn't help but look.

  Still shaking my head, I motion for Chloe to stand up and follow me. "Come on, pup." I say calmly as I pick up my shirt and throw it over my shoulder. After a moments hesitation he obediently gets up and walks slowly to where I am. I keep a close eye on his ears and tail, the closest thing I have to knowing his emotions since I won't have access to his thoughts until after I Mark him as mine.

   I feel Tobias stir at the thought but he quickly settles back down into his slumber. Ok then. All me this conversation, I think as I lead Chloe up the steps and inside my home stopping in the kitchen.

   "Would you like anything to drink?" I ask Chloe turning around seeing him standing shyly in the doorway of the kitchen.

   He quickly nods his head yes though no sounds utter from his lips. My frown begins to deepen as I go to the fridge grabbing some Cran-Mango juice to spoil my love with. After filling a glass with the juice and carefully watching Chloe from my peripheral vision, I slowly and calmly walk to him as to not freak him out more than he seems. His ears are pressed almost flatly against his head and his tail is slumped so much that it hangs almost straight down towards the floor.