Surprises and Smiles

Chloe's outfit will be at the end.

Chloe's POV

     Yesterday turned out to be a pretty fun day, despite the terrible way it started. Cody has proven to be a very good friend, and though he seems shy at first, once you get to know him, the little bean is quite daring and bold. I think he'll make my transition here so much better.

     As I begin to stir from my sleep, I reach my hand out to feel the bed, looking for the warmth of Alex's body. To my surprise I don't find him with my hand, and his side of the bed is cold like he's been gone for a while. I frown as my eyes finally flutter open as I pout. As much as I give him crap, waking up in his warm embrace these past few days has been amazing. Though it's a little less sweet when it's the middle of the night and I have to pee, and the stubborn wolf doesn't want to let me go even in his sleep.

     Shielding my eyes from the light, I finally sit up to look around the room. The door is cracked open but there's not sign of my lover anywhere. I turn my body, going to step off the bed when the smell hits me. The whole room is filled to the brim with a concentrated smell of Alex, something sweet and the faint smell of breakfast. Good Goddess is smells divine.

I put my foot down, looking for the fuzzy slippers Cody brought me yesterday and pause once I see the rose petals on the floor. In the rose petals looks like cinnamon shavings and I can't help but laugh. So this was what smelled so sweet, my own scent. I slip my feet into the house shoes and decide to use the bathroom and brush my teeth before I follow the trail.

Once I finish peeing and wash my hands, I find a note on the counter next to the toothbrushes:

Good Morning, Princess,

Today is all about you. I know these past few weeks have been stressful, but I'm going to make sure that today you get everything you need and more. So get all dressed and pretty and meet me in the kitchen. This will be a day I hope you'll never forget.

~Daddy

I stare at the note reading it over and over again. A day just for me? I feel a blush settle along my cheeks. No one has ever done something like this for me. I try to quell my excitement as I brush my teeth, not wanting to get ahead of myself but it's impossible to wipe the smile from my face. Since I showered last night to rinse the oil from my body, I head straight to the closet, suddenly grateful that my clothes were brought here.

Once I enter the closet, I ruffle in my bag looking for something specific, and smile once I find the black lace shirt and dark blue jeans. Taking a gamble, I slip out my favorite pair of laced boxers as I wiggle excitedly. I pull my clothes on, loving the way the lace feels against my smooth skin. One of the perks of being made for sex? I'm completely hairless except for my hair and felix features. I make sure my tail is comfortable through both sets of clothing and bend down to find some socks. I quickly slip on my all black Vans before exiting the closet. After gliding some lipgloss across my lips and slipping it into my pocket, I check myself out in the floor length mirror.

Well if this isn't getting pretty I don't know what is. I grab my phone that was charging in the nightstand and slip it into my pocket before taking a deep breath to finally follow the trail of roses leading out of the bed room door. The hallway also has a trail on the wooden floor, leading to the stairs that go down to the first floor and the kitchen. I smile as tears brush my eyes at the thought that Alex did all of this for me.

I walk down the stairs barely able to hold myself back from running down in excitement. Once I get to the bottom I make my way to the kitchen, almost stumbling over my feet as I take in Alex as he fixes two plates on the island.