Picnics and Surprises

Sloan's extra scene: Loosing his pageant because his tiara was on backwards, is posted!

Check it out in Within Their World

Any scenes you might want to see that I can add into the poll?

Alex's POV

"I just can't believe they kicked us out the house." I grumble as I jog alongside James. Our feet beat the pavement simultaneously as we steadily make our way around the pack grounds. This morning Chloe insisted on Cody coming over and then the two kicked us out as soon as they could.

"Honestly, I'm not surprised. Maybe they needed some sort of girls day." He reasons though there's a frown on his face as his arms swing calmly.

I snort knowing exactly what to say next. "Oh, yeah? How does Sloan feel about being excluded?"

'Probably pouting like always.' Toby chimes in but I ignore him. As much as he and Sloan swear that they hate each other, they're closer than James and I though the two prideful wolves would never admit it.

"Oh you know Sloan. Threatening to cut off my balls if I'm the one that made Cody mad enough to send us away." He says blankly and I can't help but chuckle at the usual dramatic side of Sloan.

There's a moment of silence as we take in the nature around us, waving to our pack members as we carry along with our workout.

"How did the date with Chloe and Tobias go? That was two days ago right?" James asks and I groan in frustration.

"I don't know!" I answer throwing my hands up in exasperation. "Neither of them will tell me about that day. They said it's only fair since I got my day without Tobias." I grumble and James shakes his head and laugh.

"Well when they put it like that, they aren't wrong." He comments shrugging his shoulders in a way that makes me want to hit him, but Toby only laughs.

'See if this idiot can get it, you should be able to, too.' He tells me in a baby mocking tone and I chose to be the bigger person and not shove him in a corner of my mind.

"Hey, Cody said we can come back now." James says will a smile and I sigh in relief. As much as I enjoy hanging out with my friend, I haven't been far from Chloe for too long except for the occasional meeting. Lately Toby and I have been very antsy when it comes to Chloe and what he's doing, especially leaving him alone but I haven't figured out why.

We decide to cross over this street and head back, our sneakers slapping the ground in a soothing rhythm. Running in the late fall air has always been one of my favorite things to do. It's too cold to sweat but too hot to need real clothes. Perfect running weather if you ask me.

We're halfway back to my house when James speaks up quietly. "Alex, has Chloe been hiding something from you?" He asks worriedly and I immediately know where he's going with this.

"He's been talking to Cody more and they've gotten closer so yeah. It's normal for friends to talk and share stuff only between them." I assure him, for once being the voice of reason. He nods his head slowly and nods.

"Yeah I know it's just.... I used to be Cody's best friend and he used to tell me everything. This is fucking me up big time." He admits voice sad as he explains to me just how upset he is over his bean's recent behavior.

I nod my head and offer him the best and only advice I can give in a relationship. "Don't force him to tell you anything, but talk to him about it. Let him know how you feel. He can't fix something he doesn't know is broken." I tell him and he hums thoughtfully as we finally arrive at my street.