Lies and Luxury

Trigger warning: rape
To skip, continue reading after the italics end.

Chloe's POV

I'm walking down the sidewalk coming from my last client when I'm snatched into an alleyway, my screams being muffled by a hand. I begin to sob as I'm dragged into darkness, knowing that once I'm there, no one will be coming to save me.

    I struggle to get out of his hold, hating how weak I am and how I'm feeding off the sexual desires this man is radiating. It's enough to make me want to puke. My eyes are blurry as I look up at the stars, praying to any God or Goddess there is that someone will save me, but of course, no one comes. I see his face begin to come in my view and I see red eyes, glowing in the darkness as his body takes what's mine as I sob and struggle against his hold.

     Once he's done fucking my screaming body, his cum drips down my thighs in a way that make me feel disgusting and used. And in a way I am. My attacker grabs my throat and I choke on my sobs, surprised because I know this scene. I know how this goes and the turn of events scare me more than anything.

     "You are nothing. Nothing but a used slut." He says, his lip curled in disgust. I watch horrified as his face suddenly turns into Briana's.

     "You filthy piece of shit. You're just a toy that everyone is allowed to play with." I whimper as she grips onto my tail, her sharp nails digging in enough to make me cry out. Her head dips and I can see her face change again, and when she looks back up I wish I was dead. I wish I wasn't here and I could wake up and stop this from happening.

     I begin to claw at my attacker with a new vengeance hating the way that it's now Alex that looks down at me in disgust. That it's his hand that tighten around my throat enough to make me gasp, his eyes stark black and he and Tobias take in my used and battered form.

     "We could never love a slut like you." They say and my world is shattered as I curl into myself and sob, hating everything about myself.

✨✨✨

    I wake up to the feeling of someone shaking me, hearing my name being called repeatedly, though the sound was muffled. I slowly come to, my eyes fluttering open to see Alex above me, his eyes creased in worry.

     "Princess, hey it's okay. It was just a bad dream." He soothes, his hand coming up to wipe away tears I wasn't even aware were on my face. I stare up at him, shaking violently as the position only being able to think about the dream. The way he looked down at me in such contempt and disgust makes me want to curl up and die just thinking about it.

     As my body is wracked with aching sobs, I watch as Alex's eyes unfocus for a couple of moments, staring off into space before his eyes settle on mine once again. He goes to raise his hand again but I shrink back and the look on his face when I do makes me wish I could forget about the dream and let him hug me to his chest but I can't. Because I don't know how much of that dream reflects into this Alex.

     He turn his head, hiding the pain in his eyes as he moves away so that he's no longer leaning over me, letting me breathe a sigh of relief in return. I feel him settle a couple inches from me on the bed as I turn away from him to curl into myself but he makes no other move to touch me. My brain must be fried because even though I shied away from his touch, I wish he didn't give up so easily.

     I don't know how long we lay there, him silent and still beside me, me watching the walk blankly as my body pulls me through the mud of an anxiety attack. There's a knock at the door after a while, and Alex gets up to answer it, as if knowing who it is.