Sickness and Company

Chloe's POV

It's been about month and a half since our date and everything has been amazing between Alex and I. We've been a lot more open with each other and everyday there seems to be another reason why he's so great for me. As much as I hate to give any credit to her, maybe the Moon Goddess isn't as crazy as I thought. I groan as a wave of unpleasantness flows through me making my body quiver in disgust.

These past two weeks I've been feeling weird, but this morning it's the worse it's been. I shuffle in the bed, trying to get my body comfortable enough, despite the queasy feeling settle in my stomach. All of my movement has woken up Alex, and I smile sheepishly as I roll over to face my sleepy eyed lover.

"Mmm, Good morning, beautiful." He tells me groggily and I smile at him a bit shyly, still growing used to the praise he so willingly gives to me.

"Good morning, Alex." I tell him and he smiled at me. "How did you sleep?"

"Pretty good, I was having a good dream but I can't seem to remember it." He tells me a little crease in between his brows. I laugh and feel my tail wave happily as his face softens when he looks at me. I shuffle closer to him, laying my head on his chest and my arm draped across him, sighing in content at being blessed enough to wake up next to this man again.

"Can we have a lazy day today?" I ask him, turning my head upwards to look at his deep chocolate eyes.

"Of course, princess. I do have to go to the pack house today around eleven, though, but after that I'm all yours." He tells me and I hum in understanding. I feel him lean down to kiss me between my ears and they twitch happily as I giggle at the light breath against my fur.

"Maybe Cody can come over?" I offer in a question but Alex doesn't answer, instead I feel and hear him sniffing me loudly. I frown confused feeling self-conscious knowing I showered just the day before.

"You smell different." He finally tells me between deep breaths.

      "Different? Different how?" I ask, shifting as another wave of grossness washes over me. Of course the stupid wolf doesn't answer and continues to sniff away. I move away from him and turn to lay on my stomach facing him. "Stop being weird." I tell him, my fingers coming up to wipe away the strain on his face. He chuckles wrapping his arm around my waist to pull me closer.

     I smile and lean in for a kiss, closing my eyes as I do. They soon shoot back open, however, when another wave of nausea racks my body, this one not passing at all. I pull away from Alex quickly and cover my mouth, almost getting caught in the blankets as I stumble off the bed and hurry to the en-suite bathroom.

     I barely make it to the toilet to throw it open and drop to my knees before I'm throwing up in waves. I whimper between gagging, my ears pressed hard into my head as I empty my stomach into the bowl. I feel Alex behind me stroking my back and ears soothingly as I dry heave and whine over the toilet. After about five minutes my body finally seems to have settled down enough for me to move. I lean back on the cabinet wall, sweat coating my face along with a few stray tears.

     "Hey, pup. Hey, it's okay, just breath." Alex crouches down in front of me giving me quiet soothing words as he uses a wet, warm wash cloth to wipe my nasty face. Once he's done, he picks me up and sets me on the counter, wetting my toothbrush and applying toothpaste before handing it to me. I slowly brush my teeth, scared to death of throwing up again. Alex's hands strokes my leg and back watching me carefully with the same fear.

     Once I'm done brushing my teeth, I put my toothbrush down and wipe my mouth with my arm before opening my arms for my daddy to step through. He immediately does, using his sculpted hips to widen my legs enough for him to fit between them, wrapping me inside his warm tight embrace.