Showers and Friends

The extra: Boys Night Out was posted last night and I'm sooo proud of it. If you aren't sure who any of the extra characters are because you haven't started the other books, reading the extra will help explain how the boys met two years before.

Also go vote on next week's extra scene

Happy reading lovelies!

Alex's POV

I catch the football that's thrown to me, jumping up to bring it to my chest in one sexy ass catch. I throw it to James whose standing a couple feet to my right as he, Ares and I joke in the backyard.

"It makes sense that you two are good at catch, since you're dogs and all." Ares jabs and I can't help but laugh at the joke.

"You know, for such a chill person you sure are an ass." James says with a smile throwing the ball to him. "I remember two years back when all you did was sit there and let Graves be a dick."

"He wasn't a dick he was funny!" I defend him, knowing James was only jealous.

"You only say that because he tried to fuck you!" James screams, throwing his hands up in the air as I catch the ball and double over laughing.

"Oh you were just jealous." Ares says, snorting at the expression on James' face. We collectively decided to take a break and come closer to each other to sit on the grass in the shade.

"No one was jealous, besides it was you Enchanted that got us thrown in jail." He counters and I 'ooohh' at the comment knowing it to be true. I hear the back door open and turn around only to see Graves coming out with a wide smile on his face.

"Boy, boys, calm down you're all pretty." He tells us, laughing as our group finds random nature objects to throw at the asshole.

      "Oh fuck off." James groans throwing himself on to the ground sending a bunch of dust and pollen to the air, luckily Cody isn't out here or he would have a sneezing fit.

     "Oh calm down, Terrance, I'm here for Chloe not you." Graves says, plopping down between Ares and James, sending me a smile.

     "How many times do I have to tell you, my name is James?!" He growls from his position on the ground but Graves is not phased.

    "How many times do I have to tell you, that's what I said?" He shoots back before turning towards me, throwing his hands up in happiness. "Dude, you guys are pregnant congrats!" He says and I grin, the excitement of that fact growing by the day.

     "I know, I can't wait to find out the gender today. Everything is going to be perfect for them." I tell them and though this group of guys is first to give shit about being sappy, I know that this is something they won't ever make fun of, none of us growing up in a happy home.

     Ares speaks up first, a half smile on his face, the closest anyone, other than Thomas, will get to a full display of genuine happiness. "I don't know about  perfect, but I do know that whoever that kid turns out to be, they're going to have the type of family that we never did. Big, loving and very overprotective." He shares and Graves adds on thoughtfully.

      "I pray for your child if it's a girl, she's not getting Mated until she's thirty I don't care how soon she finds her Mate." He says firmly and I laugh shaking my head at his antics.

    James sits up and shakes his head in disagreement. " Oh no, if it's a boy, they're done for, between the three of us there won't be an ounce of that toxic bullshit that humans are so fond of." He grunts and the rest of us nod our agreements. We stay out in the yard for another twenty minutes before Cody and Chloe appear on the back porch.