Lovers and Watching

Before you read please be aware that kinks such as degrading and exhibitionism are present. If you don't like it, skip it you won't miss anything. And I will NOT allow kink shaming in the comments towards my characters or fellow readers.

As always happy reading!

Alex's POV

      James and I are almost done grilling, everything cooked and seared to perfection. The last things getting cook are the the corn and some bacon. You can never go wrong with bacon.

     'Our boys haven't came out here to see us.' Tobias pouts, missing having Chloe around and having his hands on his soft belly. Before I can respond, James speaks up with the same issue.

     "Sloan is whining about not seeing Jessie." He tells me turning towards me with the shake of his head as we get everything off the grill.

     "Toby is crying about it too." I tell him. It only takes us about five minutes to get the grill cleaned and everything set up. "Come on, let's go see our boys." I tell him and he nods, obviously excited since they're too caught up to come and see us.

'Are you pouting because he likes someone other than you?' Tobias asks and I scoff at him, rolling my eyes as I refuse to answer his question, like he wasn't just whining about Chloe. We go up the porch, James following my lead until we get to the door, me pulling it open so he can step through. As soon as we step inside, our noses are hit with the strong concentrated scent of unfiltered arousal.

The smell immediately makes James and I growl low in our chests, my knees growing weak at the moment at the sudden attack on my senses, Tobias trying to push through.

"What the fuck have our boys gotten themselves into?" James asks, voice dropping a few octaves as he leads the way, using his noses to find where our Mates are no doubt being naughty naughty boys.

We finally get to the living room and what we see there has us stopping in our tracks and my already semi hard cock, fills to strain against my suddenly too tight pants.

"Holy...." I mutter as I watch the scene before me, a mostly naked Chloe on top of an equally exposed Cody, their soft bodies rubbing against each other hypnotically as they make out heatedly.

Not wanting them to stop in the slightest, I stumble further into the room, my eyes never leaving the way Chloe's hand is gripping Cody's hip and the black and red lace sliding together so provocatively. I stand there mesmerized at the show, barely aware of James coming to stand beside me, my hand coming down to palm my cock in my pants. Suddenly feeling hot, I quickly strip out of my shirt, not wanting to miss anything our two beans are doing sprawled out in the couch.

In my peripheral, I see James begin to strip down as well, the rest of both of our clothes following until we're both standing naked, our eyes only for the show in front of us. My hand quickly finds my naked cock, and my hips buck as I moan, enjoying the skin to skin contact. I slowly begin to stroke my dick to the same pace Cody and Chloe are grinding into each other and it makes my legs weak in the knees.

The living room is heedy with the scent of arousal and filled to the brim with our collective noises of pleasure. My breath is heavy, my eyes trained on the way Chloe's hips move so softly, almost missing how the two break from the kiss breathlessly to stare at James and I hungrily.

"Daddy, come here." Chloe calls to me, slowly sliding off of Cody until he's kneeling on the coach, making a show to wiggle his ass. Cody gets up as well and facing Chloe, their bodies as close as a whisper, leaving space for James and I to slide in behind our Mates. The boys shift to quickly get their laced distractions off and their red full cocks make my mouth water as they throw the garments in our direction.