Anger and Release

New extra is posted:

Drunk Dates: Bottom Edition

Second extra will be posted tomorrow as well as the polls for the upcoming week.

Alex's POV

      There's no thoughts in my mind as I race towards the pack house, only the constant whirlwind of emotions shooting through me as I go to get the motherfucker that ruined it all. The bitch that unraveled everything I put into Chloe as I worked and worked to help him heal and get better. Even as a werewolf I was never seen as a violent person, but the images that are flying across my mind right now, are enough to make a grown man pass out. And I don't give one fuck.

     As my body stretches and races across the terrain, weaving through trees and people's open back yards, I feel around for Tobias with a distant case of worry, realizing that he's still hasn't said a word since he stopped howling in pain after we read that note. Fuck, that note.

    The words that were on the pages keep circling my mind and it only fuels my anger as my paws pound the earth harshly. As much as the next person might think I have every right to be mad at Chloe, I'm not, I'm angry at myself for not paying enough attention. I'm angry at people like fucking David that have so much prejudice and hate in their heart that they make a person unravel at the seams.

I should have noticed the way he left right after Chloe did, especially after the way he talked down about my Mate so boldly, but all I was selfishly concerned about was him getting out the meeting. 

Fuck.

     Every single snarky remark, every single look of disgust and judgement and laugh of disbelief send him back to the night Thomas found him and I can never ever forgive someone for doing that to my princess, whether they're aware of the situation or not, that doesn't change the fact that what came out of their mouth, shouldn't have.

      And as the pack house finally comes in view after about four minutes of running, all I can think of is making that cocky bastard regret every single letter that he said against my Mate and make him fucking eat them.

     I slow down my pace as I burst through the trees, the black top steaming in the sun stinging my paws only for a bit as I make my way into the grass and shift back to human. I barely take a moment to center myself from the sudden shift before I'm making quick strides towards the porch and front door of the house.

    My ears focus on the distinct sound of cars racing towards me and since they're no street lights in the Autumn Falls pack, I barely have two minutes to fuck this asshole up for what he did. Challenge accepted. I jog up the stairs and throw open the front door, not slowing down my pace as I use my nose and sniff for the smell of coffee and sandalwood.

     Once I find his scent in the air, Tobias throws a growl from my throat as I turn towards the living room and see the smug bastard laughing it up with some wolves near the fireplace. My legs pick up speed as soon as I catch sight of him and in seconds David's throat is in my hand as I pick him up and slam him against the wall, the strength of my wolf leaking out with the consistent waves of anger.

     I keep my hand loose enough around his throat to allow the man some air, reluctantly, but I know the second he says something out of line, I won't hesitate to cut off his precious air supply. Before I'm able to say anything, however, a young woman around my age gasps and tries to tug on my arm.

"Beta Alex what are you doing?" My head turning towards her is slow as I try to reign in the snarl that Tobias is trying to force from my throat but all I have to do is make eye contact with her before she's snatching her hand back and steeping away from me.