Fucking and Touching

Special POVs today just because I feel like it. Ironic thing is, I never want to write smut but as soon as I start, the words just flow out😂.

James' POV

Cody's pink hole is stretched and waiting for me to slide in, and once Alex nods his head, I comply and do just that. I slowly push the tip of my now dripping cock through the slick ring of muscle and groan loudly at the feeling. Chloe's hands fall from his ass and they both lean back into their lovers, their gaze holding each other as they get fucked.

Even after being together for two years, every single time we fuck and Cody moans my name, brings me back to our first time in the cabin.

"Oh, daddy!" I hear Chloe moan and I glance up from my slowly disappearing cock, and watch Chloe's face as his eyes roll in response to getting filled, the same way I am Cody.

I finally become seated in the sweet abyss of my baby's ass, and only giving him a short minute to adjust, I slide my dick out halfway before I slip it back in, my bean's moans entangling along with the couple we're facing.

"That's right baby, let them hear you, so they can watch you get fucked like the slutty wolf you are." I tell him in his ear as my thrust pick up the pace and being the good boy he is, his moans increase in volume and I watch over his shoulder as Chloe stares at my bean hypnotized. "Chloe, you keep looking at my bean, you want to touch him too, don't you?" I ask him.

His hazel eyes shoot up to mine and he whimpers, his cat ears twitching towards the growl in my voice before he nods his head. "Please." He begs and it quickly turns into a moan as Alex's speed picks up as he begins thrusting roughly into Chloe's ass, his eyes rolling at the obvious bliss he's feeling.

      "Stroke Cody's cock, show me just how slutty you two can be." I command my voice a deep baritone that has both of our boys shivering in delight. Chloe's shaky hands comes to land on my bean's chest, sliding slowly down the flesh until his fingers wrap around my Mate's leaking cock.

     "Oh, Chloe!" He moans and the two moan against each other.

"You like another man moaning your name don't you? Touching someone else's cock as I rail into you?" Alex asks Chloe, his hand coming up to grip his hair roughly making the smaller man cry out in a mix of pain and pleasure. My thrusts go back and forth between rough and fast to long and slow, Cody a mess of incoherent words as he gasps for breath.

I have an idea that makes my lips spread wide across my face, placing both my hands higher up on Cody's body as I nudge against Alex's mind for him to let me in. Once he feels me, he glances up in my direction fore he allows me in.

      'Grab Chloe and pull him back some to make some space. I'm going to have Cody bend over." I tell him and my friend smirks at me before the both of us begin shifting each other back, ignoring the whines of confusion and protests when our boys are no longer in reach.

      "Papi, no!" Cody whines at me but I ignore him, knowing that he'll love whats to come. Once there is enough space between the two I finally let Cody in on the plan.

      "Bend over for me, bean. I want you to suck Chloe's small cock while I destroy your little hole. Can you do that for me Cody?" I ask him and he moans, shaking his head yes vigorously and before I have to tell him, he's already complying, making my eyes cross at the added tighten as he folds in half. "Fuck baby just like that." I groan loving the feeling of him wrapped so tightly around my cock.

      I watch as his back arches beautifully, one hand supporting his body beneath him on the couch while the other reaches up to hold Chloe's cock still. I let the stroke of my hips soften a bit so I don't accidentally choke my baby in his best friend's dick.