Bets and Sharing

Alex's POV

Getting Chloe from the room to the car was a lot more difficult than I thought. He was fine and sated until he looks me in my eyes and I guess seeing Tobias present sent him into a whole new frenzy. I had quickly pushed Toby back to my subconscious much to his annoyance so I could begin to calm Chloe down. The only thing that got him out of the bed and into the car was the promise that he could use one of the toys he had on me during our Monthly. My already hard cock was straining painfully at the idea but I continue to ignore it as I have been as I drive Chloe and I to the brothel.

My hard on was a angry red turning purple when I tucked it into my briefs but I still ignore it. I don't deserve to cum after the way I had tried to manipulate Chloe today and last night. The orgasm I received earlier was mind blowing and addictive but I had to learn to control myself. Beside if I cum inside him in this mindset I'll probably try and Mark him and as much as he wanted my cock inside him I know that he would loath the fact if I bit him without his sober permission.

I look in the rear view mirror to see my pup sitting on his hands, thighs rubbing sensually together as he tries to relieve the pent up need that pools in his tummy.

I hurriedly park the car on the street and head out the car leaving a growled, "Stay." in my wake. I round the car to the passenger back seat and let my horny pup out. He immediately latches onto me his body rubbing against mine to grab onto some much needed friction but to avoid a sex scene in the middle of the street, I pick up Chloe in my arms and allow his small body to wrap around me. I try to focus on getting us inside and upstairs before I let the intoxicating smell of him spell me once again.

     I manage to get him inside the building while his lips are attacking my neck and his hips are giving such good friction I damn near can't see straight. How we made it to his room without fucking in the hallway or the elevator I will never be able to tell you because it was a miracle within itself. I slam the door behind me as I roughly throw Chloe on the bed, his lips red and swollen and his shorts doing very little to hide how much he wants me at the moment.

     "Strip." I say and he answers immediately. I feel Tobias come forward to watch and he asks a question that has me pausing as I watch my pup strip down the nothing.

     'Lets share, Alex. I let you have your fun last time. Let me be here this.' I think about it as I watch Chloe throw his clothes over the side of the bed and settle down. When Tobias and I are both in a moment consciously, our two souls blur the line separating us and we become one mind. One conscious, one person. When we do that our name is Talex and we've only gone in this state a few time for safety reasons but the idea of having him here to help me take care of our mate is arousing to say the least.

     'I'll try and ask but if he's too gone to answer it's a no. If he's says no it's a no.'

     'Of course.'

     I nod in affirmation before I call to Chloe keeping my distance to lessen my chance of getting distracted by his soft sexy body. "Chloe, Toby and I have an idea." At the mention of my other half, Chloe quickly sits up, his eyes seeming to clear a little bit in excitement. Maybe this won't be such a debate after all.

     "Tobias? Is he gonna fuck me too?"

     "In a way. If you're up for it." And I go to explain to him what happens when we merge ourselves together and our name when we do. As I explain it to him, I can't help but notice the scent of his arousal getting more and more impossible to ignore. After I finish my pup is damn near gasping at how excited he is.

     "Now, pup we don't have to do this and don't feel like it has to be now, but it was something Toby brou-..."

     "Yes." He answers firmly before I can even get out my sentence. Tobias howls in my head at the answer already trying to push through.

     "Are you sure?" I ask beginning to make my way towards him as he goes to lean back down on the bed. I watch as his eyes begin to gloss over in need and his dick begins to pulse and wave hello

     "Please. I want you both to fuck me." He agrees. And that's all the confirmation we need before I close my eyes and take a deep breath before letting my conscious merge with Tobias' to make us one. Oh this should be fun. Is my last individual thought.

✨✨✨

Talex's POV

     The first thing I see when I open my eyes is my Mate sprawled on the bed dick straining and his bottom lip caught between his teeth. The sight is enough for me to growl out my approval as I watch his body shiver for me. I circle the bed, letting the small figure on it take in my body as I strip on the way to the chest at the foot of the bed.

     One I'm just as naked as Chloe I crouch down and open the chest grabbing the toy that left me curious the last time I was here. I raise it out of the chest and make my way back to Chloe.

     "I did some research since the last time I was here, pup." I tell him keeping my voice even while his hitches. The sound of my voice goes straight to his cock as he moans. "Do you trust me, I wonder, to put my newfound knowledge to the test?"  I step closer to Chloe, steps light and smooth and I draw closer to the intoxicating scent thats not helping my focus in any way at the moment.

     He nods his agreement but with a quick swat of  the vibrating riding crop in my hand, he voices his consent. "Yes I trust you. Please just fuck me."

     "Lay on the bed like you did the first day I was here." I tell him and I'm drooling at his body as he works his way to lay down in the middle of the bed. Keeping the crop off, I lift it in my hand to trail along Chloe's outstretched arms. I wasn't lying when I said I did research on toys and their use. Though the videos I found weren't much of the turn on with the over exaggerating characters, the toys and all the possibilities it holds excite me.

     I watch Chloe as his breath hitches when I bring the crop down his arm slowly before I reach the intersection of his neck and shoulder. I lift the crop off his skin to give a quick flick of the braided leather against the spot on his neck that my mark will hopefully reside in one day. I continue my journey down his body, not even giving him a second to catch his breath from the moans that came from the love tap. Coming across his chest, I let the leather explore the area around his nipple, the light caressing of the toy making his nipples hard and desperate waiting for some attention.

     I let both nipples get to the same tightness and sensitivity before I lift the crop once more letting the stinging slap fall onto both nipples. His back arches beautifully off the bed at the assault on his body as his moans echo throughout the room.

I circle the bed letting the stinging slaps fall around his body while the soothing brush of the crop follows in its wake. I watch Chloes breathing carefully as I rile his body up, his eye rolling in the overload of pleasure. As the teasing goes on he tries to wiggle his hips, drawing attention to the neglected part of his body. I give a slap to both sides of his hips to calm him down though it does little to quiet his whines. I watch hypnotized as his tail comes up to trace my dick slowly. The soft fur kissing along the sides of my raging hard cock has my knees threatening to buckle.

I smirk down at the grinning boy stretched out on his bed beautifully.

If he wants to tease each other, a teasing he will get.

"Are you sure you wanna do that, princess?" I ask Chloe, loving the way his eyes gloss over at the pet name.

He smirks as me though a little dazed as he answers. "What, old man, don't think you can handle me?"

I nod my head slowly as I chuckle deciding to give in to my playful pup. "Okay. We get two minutes each turn. First to cum gets to do whatever they want for as long as they want." I tell him, loving the idea more and more.

Chloe settles comfortably into the mattress and watches me with hungry gleaming eyes. "Oh, Talex. You just made a deal with the devil."

~~~~~
Ehhhh. Wasn't exactly what I was thinking but teasing and edging are my specialty. Next chapter will be fun.

Thoughts?

Comments?

QOTD: Whats your favorite toy?