Marking and Passion

Chloe's POV

"What?" Alex breathes after he stares at me for five years. At this point, I no longer get stressed when he doesn't answer right away, now knowing that his brain just takes forever to process important information. "Say it again." He breathes his eyes forming tears as he stares down at me. "Please say it again."

"I want you to Mark me. I love you and you love me and I want everyone to know I'm yours, permanently." I tell him, my hand coming up to brush the tear leaking from his eyes as he stares at me lovingly.

"I'm so fucking lucky." He tells me and I give him a soft smile, pulling him down to my level to give him a soft kiss on the lips, sweet and tender like this moment between us.

"Give it to me, daddy. I want all of you." I whisper against his lips and he growls as his hands fly up to grip my hips and pin me against the bed, the aggression making me moan.

"Are you sure, Chloe? I need you to be sure." He stresses, his voice strained as he tries to hold himself back, his canines already dropping to scape against his lips sexily. And for the first time, I feel my own teeth begin to slowly lengthen as my final decision solidifies.

"I'm ready." Tell him honestly, opening my mouth to show him my teeth and it doesn't take long before his mouth is again on mine, the action no longer sweet or soft as he immediately begins taking control of my body, making me melt in his hands like putty.

He leans off of me and begins to strip off my clothes, his mouth and fingers working together to drive me up the wall. First he unbuttons my shirt, his fingers brushing teasingly against my skin as he travels lower, his lips and tongue following the trial close behind. I moan, my body bending off the bed in time with the torture he's providing, making me shiver as his tongue dips into my navel.

"I want you screaming my name tonight, Chloe." He growls, pulling my shirt open before tracing his hot wet tongue across my hip right above the top of my jeans. "Let me know who you belong to."

"Yes, daddy." I whimper my body at the complete mercy of my Link as he sits up and slides my arms out of my shirt before throwing it on the floor. To my surprise he doesn't move on to my pants but instead crawls up my body and pressing kisses along my neck, shoulder and upper chest.

"You're going to be marked more than once tonight. I want your ass to be reminded of today for at least a week when I'm done." He tells and and my ears twitch towards the heavy arousal dripping in his voice, needing everything that he's promising.

     He starts at the top of my neck, his tongue coming out to soften the skin there before his teeth begin to nibble and scape the newly sensitive flesh. My body squirms as he marks me, creating a trail down my body until there are  hickeys forming all the way down to my navel. By the time his lips lift from my body I'm breathing hard and my cock is straining painfully behind my pants.

     Alex crawls back up my body, his eyes trained in mine before he lower his head to my nipples, the only place he avoided when claiming me so roughly. During my pregnancy my nipples have gotten a lot softer and hyper-sensitive and of course, my Link uses the information against me.

    His tongue flicks out over my left nipple and my body bend off the bed accompanied by a loud moan as my eyes roll back. His wet muscle continues to lap at my harden pebble making me see stars as one of his hands come up to start to tease my right side as well. I feel a heat begin to grow in the base of my belly just from nipple play and it's almost too much for me to take, my body squirming to get away. I feel Alex's mouth pull away from my body and I open my eyes just in time to see him grab my furry tail and raise the appendage to his mouth before both of his hands return to twisting my nipples provocatively.